Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT

So, I saw the Zoom CMFT Easters on FTL earlier this morning, but of course I got my seat on the L train. LOL Damn bots be up early in the morning for real! Anyway, I was looking and saw a listing for a pair .5 size down for $200 and was wondering if I should wait it out and see if I can get them for retail or bite the bullet and pay that price. That thought made me pull out these Sisterhoods since I went a .5 size down in them and they fit great. The leather is SOOOO (in my Mike Rich voice) buttery which helps in how they feel on my feet.

20210502_125127.jpg
20210502_122628.jpg
20210502_122722.jpg

Last edited:
The Aleali Mays came in today (I totally forgot they were coming too SMH) and I must say that the materials on these are DA BUSINESS! All of her collabs seem to have premium, quality materials and these are definitely no exception. The leather is truly superb and they smell like glue and a leather jacket.

Also, while I was taking out the blue laces, I noticed something near the toebox and I do not think that anybody has shown this before. On the left shoe (picture 5) it says 1985 and on the right shoe (picture 6) it says 2020. I dunno if this shoe was to drop in 2020 or something and why it does not say 2021 instead (maybe it reflects the inception of the Zoom CMFT 🤷🏾‍♀️), but it is a really cool, hidden touch (since you can only see it when you remove the laces).

As for the laces, I am not sure if I want to rock the cream or the yellow ones. Though the blue are the only ones that have the nice gold tips on them, I had already made up my mind that I was not going to wear those or the green ones.
20210506_141405.jpg
20210506_141438.jpg
20210506_162711.jpg
20210506_163355.jpg
20210506_161752.jpg
20210506_161803.jpg

Last edited:
The Aleali Mays came in today (I totally forgot they were coming too SMH) and I must say that the materials on these are DA BUSINESS! All of her collabs seem to have premium, quality materials and these are definitely no exception. The leather is truly superb and they smell like glue and a leather jacket.

Also, while I was taking out the blue laces, I noticed something near the toebox and I do not think that anybody has shown this before. On the left shoe (picture 5) it says 1985 and on the right shoe (picture 6) it says 2020. I dunno if this shoe was to drop in 2020 or something and why it does not say 2021 instead (maybe it reflects the inception of the Zoom CMFT 🤷🏾‍♀️) , but it is a really cool, hidden touch (since you can only see it when you remove the laces).

As for the laces, I am not sure if I want to rock the cream or the yellow ones. Though the blue are the only ones that have the nice gold tips on them, I had already made up my mind that I was not going to wear those or the green ones.
20210506_141405.jpg
20210506_141438.jpg
20210506_162711.jpg
20210506_163355.jpg
20210506_161752.jpg
20210506_161803.jpg
WOW, all the little details they put into the shoe...even the box paper! I can tell the materials are better and I love how they did the Wings patch...like a letterman’s jacket. 🔥

I actually just looked at the other 3 pairs of Zoom CMFTs that I have so far and all of them have those years hidden underneath the laces of the shoe. That is crazy that I have not heard of anybody showing this before, but maybe it is because almost everybody just kept the stock laces in the shoes. Even in the first pair that I bought (the lemon venom Halloween pair), I swapped the laces out of that one and it is on those also but I did not see it due to the toebox of that shoe being dark purple. So the year 2020 does reflect the inception of the Zoom CMFT.

Last edited:
WOW, all the little details they put into the shoe...even the box paper! I can tell the materials are better and I love how they did the Wings patch...like a letterman’s jacket. 🔥
MAANNNN.....I keep touching and smelling this shoe like an addict! LOL The smell is so regal-like and the way they feel is.....OOH! 😆 The leather is so soft and delicate that instead of the standard shoe trees, paper is inside the shoes (I guess not to damage it). I am glad that my first ever SNKRS draw win were for these because they are definitely worth it.

I actually just looked at the other 3 pairs of Zoom CMFTs that I have so far and all of them have those years hidden underneath the laces of the shoe. That is crazy that I have not heard of anybody showing this before, but maybe it is because almost everybody just kept the stock laces in the shoes. Even in the first pair that I bought (the lemon venom Halloween pair), I swapped the laces out of that one and it is on those also but I did not see it due to the toebox of that shoe being dark purple. So the year 2020 does reflect the inception of the Zoom CMFT.

This gives me hope they’ll keep this model going on unlike the Air Jordan 1 Zoom (the AJ1s with the full Zoom strobel). Zoom CMFTs seem to be selling pretty well so hopefully we’ll see more cws.

This gives me hope they’ll keep this model going on unlike the Air Jordan 1 Zoom (the AJ1s with the full Zoom strobel). Zoom CMFTs seem to be selling pretty well so hopefully we’ll see more cws.
Yeah, I am looking forward to possibly more CWs in the Zoom CMFTs also. I only have 1 pair with the full Zoom (had 2, but returned the first one - the Fearless 3M pair - because I did not like it in person), but they are tighter on the foot than the CMFTs (which are actually comfortable and have nice materials).

I was able to cop the Easters from somebody in Louisiana who copped from Hibbett's in-store (they showed me the receipt). I opted to swap out the black laces for pastel purple laces (though the purple in the shoes are a little lighter, I like the color of these laces). I had saw a picture (last one) of a fake on Etsy that had these laces with all 3 colors in it and they really nailed the color matching in them. I wish the seller was just selling the laces because I would be interested in copping them.

As for the quality, I must say that every leather panel on these is absolutely amazing! It is crazy that JB gives the Zoom CMFTS nice quality materials and charges $140 for most of the them but charges $170 for the OG Highs and the material quality is a toss up of either being great, aight or crapola.

20210515_131938.jpg
20210515_131849.jpg
20210515_134719.jpg

I was able to cop the Easters from somebody in Louisiana who copped from Hibbett's in-store (they showed me the receipt). I opted to swap out the black laces for pastel purple laces (though the purple in the shoes are a little lighter, I like the color of these laces). I had saw a picture (last one) of a fake on Etsy that had these laces with all 3 colors in it and they really nailed the color matching in them. I wish the seller was just selling the laces because I would be interested in copping them.

As for the quality, I must say that every leather panel on these is absolutely amazing! It is crazy that JB gives the Zoom CMFTS nice quality materials and charges $140 for most of the them but charges $170 for the OG Highs and the material quality is a toss up of either being great, aight or crapola.

20210515_131938.jpg
20210515_131849.jpg
20210515_134719.jpg
Those are going to look great on you, and I’m sure you already have a backpack on deck! :lol:

I wonder if you can buy those cool laces on that pair or ask where they got them. I like that look.

20210515_131938.jpg
20210515_131849.jpg
20210515_134719.jpg
how's the quality compared to the aleali may's?

how's the quality compared to the aleali may's?
Well, the Aleali Mays are on a level of its own because that leather is really delicate and something that is not usually used on sneakers let alone Jordan 1s, so I would not particular compare other releases to that one in terms of quality. With that said, the leather on the Easters is really soft and plush and of great quality.

I think I'm going to cop those red suede ones. The London Fog looks the best, but the price is too steep now.

It's actually going to come out to these three for me(the craters aren't part of that comfort label, but it's close enough):
Air-Jordan-1-Zoom-Court-Purple-CT0978-005-Release-Date-Price-2-1068x726.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High-Zoom-Crater-CW2414-001-0.jpg

air-jordan-1-zoom-comfort-ct0978-600-red-black-white-release-date-1200x751.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom