jordan 100% satisfaction gauruntee??

so im doin this quick cuz im workin but a co worker told me that jordan has a 100% satisfaction gauruntee on their shoes u jus gotta have the original box anytruth to this or is this pure duck tales?? let me knnoooo i wouldnt mind return my busted black cat 3s lol

ducktales...satisfaction as far as airbubbles and performance of the shoe...but not paint chipping, creasing and comestic stuff that we sneakerheads worryabout

mmmmmm yea, that sounds like bull crap to me, cuz if that was the case there would not be so much negative tension on NT. think about it......

I remember when that was true, in 91' i returned my infared 6's to niketown portland when they started yellowing, no questions asked they just broughtme out a fresh pair

Originally Posted by imc08

ducktales...satisfaction as far as airbubbles and performance of the shoe...but not paint chipping, creasing and comestic stuff that we sneakerheads worry about
I think its only like if they rip or something, not after having them for years on ice or that kinda thing

[h3][/h3]
jordan 100% satisfaction gauruntee??

sick.gif

The guarantee is for defects in the shoe like ripping or tearing. Things that are factory defects.
Unfortunately this doesn't apply to yellowing or patent leather creasing.

On the bright side, though, I think there is a 3 year time frame that a person can return shoes to be looked-at by Nike. If there is an actual defect they canissue a voucher for ndc, or the same shoe if it's still available.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's how it used to be.

never ever heard of this...
if they do have these service n spread out...
i think they r gonna bankcrupt soon, lol~
our ppl who complaint about quality these recent years... booom, all return their stuff, n jordan brand is ........... u kno

I'd like to return my CDP XI's size 10.5. I have a size 10 CDP XII and they fit like a glove, one of my favorite basketball shoes ever. The XI's onthe otherhand tore my pinky toes up after only two wears on the court. Two months later and my pinky toes are just now almost back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom