Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

lazyyyyyyyyyy yawnnnnnnn - there is so much they could do with this shoe and we get cherry highs? someone should be fired for this.

You called it but I'm in. Only if they do the black heel liner like older pics.

Seems like a lot of people out, but we know they will build up hype once pics leak. I too wanted the cherry 12s, but I still like these.

I remember a long time ago at a car show, I saw a guy with the lows and it was the only time I saw them, they looked really nice!

lazyyyyyyyyyy yawnnnnnnn - there is so much they could do with this shoe and we get cherry highs? someone should be fired for this.

200w.gif

THEY NEED A BLACK SOCK LINER...

Because at this point its kind of obvious to me that brands allow mock ups to survey the buzz online before production. So whoever is the product manager on these...

THEY NEED A ****ING BLACK SOCK LINER!

THEY NEED A BLACK SOCK LINER...

Because at this point its kind of obvious to me that brands allow mock ups to survey the buzz online before production. So whoever is the product manager on these...

THEY NEED A ****ING BLACK SOCK LINER!
Its industry standard to work 3 yrs ahead. There was a video where Nike mentioned it. Whatever shoe drops Holiday 2023, the decision was made in 2020. At this point Nike is working 2026 releases. Not everything they plan to release, actually makes it to production.

Back
Top Bottom