Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

1643818423477.png

If we get these then im in, love the burgundy

But we’re not

The original source:

Nope. I posted it late 2021 to my IG stories, here 2 weeks later. I was told to wait until mid January to say anything. There’s a few more releases no one else has mentioned that I know about…

Nope. I posted it late 2021 to my IG stories, here 2 weeks later. I was told to wait until mid January to say anything. There’s a few more releases no one else has mentioned that I know about…
Well?! Can you say at least 1 then?! Msg me if u cant disclose it publicly

I have known about it longer. You also said that you told the blogs and they said they don't run with rumors. You never spoke with me. My track record also proves that I have been leaking info that's accurate.

I have known about it longer. You also said that you told the blogs and they said they don't run with rumors. You never spoke with me. My track record also proves that I have been leaking info that's accurate.
That’s fine and dandy, did you mention it or post it somewhere noteworthy. I’m not in the rumour business, I get it straight from employees working with the brand.

I can’t talk to you as I didn’t even know you leak info or who you are.
1643838320944.gif

Back
Top Bottom