Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

CD83079D-6A89-40D5-8808-C2539DD0D469.jpeg

The worst 11s in recent memory. 🤔

There could be 200 pictures of 60 year old Michael Jordan wearing these with some horrible denim and the core sneaker buying demo wouldn’t care

Y’all gotta realize that these kids don’t care about Michael Jordan, nevermind worshiping him like the 30+ crowd does

Also these joints the worst 11s in recent memory, so that doesn’t help. Just enjoy the fact that there will be unlimited pairs out there for you
If you didn't get them early just say that. These are chefs kiss in person.

got the email saying i have access got on immediately and its nowhere in my status. lol wut?

Grabbed a pair of exclusive access to see what these about. I don't dislike them but I don't wear a lot of white based shoes.

Got a size 11 on exclusive access need a 7y or 6.5 for my son my DTLR doing toy for tot might be my only option after work

Really stupid question, but how does one qualify for early access on kd sports/ finish line? I don’t even see an option to submit an entry.
If you have the access for the specified sneaker, you would see it under the rewards section to redeem by using a certain amount of points. Also, they notify you by email if you have access, but usually by the time they do all the sizes are gone.

Back
Top Bottom