Jordan 11 black sample pair

air-jordan-11-black-white.png

i came across a picture of these samples on Modern Notoriety and these look amazing. I really like how they look with the smokey sole on them. Any one have any info on these? Really hoping they would release them.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

air-jordan-11-black-white.png

i came across a picture of these samples on Modern Notoriety and these look amazing. I really like how they look with the smokey sole on them. Any one have any info on these? Really hoping they would release them.

And i would say these remain samples only, becausethis colorway is uselesss with the existence ofThe Spacejams. I think it is also time to release some Completely new colorways for the XI mids.I think a white with red patent leather midWould be hot, or a a midn.navy withWhite patent leather and columbia blueJumpman.

new color ways??? your prob one of the guys that likes those 2.0's and 8.0s. OG is OG son. Keep it that way

Originally Posted by sc2413

new color ways??? your prob one of the guys that likes those 2.0's and 8.0s. OG is OG son. Keep it that way

The guy is right though. The original colorways will always remain classics, but Id like to see some retro+ colorways for the XI mid. Maybe the Cherrys and Carolina lows turned into mids? An Altitude based colorway with a lime green translucent sole would drive the masses crazy!

a new colorway in the 11s would be sick though. they would sell out no matter what. totally different from a new shoe like those wack 8.0

Can somebody Photoshop a Navy blue pair? white midsole, white laces, Navy upper and patent leather?Built like the Cool Greys

Im looking at your AVy and I see Space James. A not OG colorway. 
I like the kicks in OP pic. I would get a pair if I didnt have to line up

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Technically the Space Jams are an OG colorway because they were originally made then but wasnt released to the public. Now the Cool Greys are not an OG colorway.

Originally Posted by 23king24

Technically the Space Jams are an OG colorway because they were originally made then but wasnt released to the public. Now the Cool Greys are not an OG colorway.
The space jams were made for the movie Space Jam then released in 2001. Thats not OG because they were released in stores during the original run

The space jams were made for the movie Space Jam then released in 2001. Thats not OG because they were released in stores during the original run

lol OG means original if it was retroed then that means an "OG" version exists.

Well i own the concords, spacejams and columbias (all 2000/2001) retros and sold my 2001 black/reds.
I love the OG colorways, but i think there are many colorways which you could release with a hot shoe

like the AJ XI.

If you can only buy one colorway of a shoe, i can understand that you would stick to an OG colorway.

But if you already own them you might want to try something new with the same shapes.

Other Air Jordans have been retroed in many retro+ colorways.

So why only have the CoolGreys so far???

Space Jams don't count as a retro+ as they were made for MJ in 1995 but not released to public.

Originally Posted by sthebest

The guy is right though. The original colorways will always remain classics, but Id like to see some retro+ colorways for the XI mid. Maybe the Cherrys and Carolina lows turned into mids? An Altitude based colorway with a lime green translucent sole would drive the masses crazy!
^ This is a bad bad bad bad idea. I messed around with some templates in the past and red/white mids and carolina/white mids are just horrible. And the masses may go crazy, but the masses are just stupid. That being said, I expect those terrible ideas to become reality
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Well i own the concords, spacejams and columbias (all 2000/2001) retros and sold my 2001 black/reds.
I love the OG colorways, but i think there are many colorways which you could release with a hot shoe

like the AJ XI.

If you can only buy one colorway of a shoe, i can understand that you would stick to an OG colorway.

But if you already own them you might want to try something new with the same shapes.

Other Air Jordans have been retroed in many retro+ colorways.

So why only have the CoolGreys so far???

Space Jams don't count as a retro+ as they were made for MJ in 1995 but not released to public.

hit the nail on the head, give us some new colorways! im ready

I'd get them if they were patent lows. But there are already enough black based highs.

As far as Retro+'s, because we all know they're coming in 2014...I'd like a Black upper with White Patent, white midsole, and blacked/smoked sole. Similar to the Lebron 7's of that color

Or White mesh with Carolina blue patent

Now the black/white sample don't seem to look so bad. But I would like to see the Bred 11's retro again in 2013 before I can ever consider getting a new colorway. But if JB want to do a new colorway then that's fine with me but I prefer they retro the Black/White/Red again because that is a classic! Do you think so!

theres still two XIs that should drop, the white leather/navy patent with the Jordan eyelets and the obsidian/white patents. Do anybody have pics of either?

As far as Retro+'s, because we all know they're coming in 2014...I'd like a Black upper with White Patent, white midsole, and blacked/smoked sole. Similar to the Lebron 7's of that color

look like fakes

He did wear them in games you know.

michael-jordan-nike-space-jam-11-sample-45-new1.jpg

Originally Posted by aphexacid

He did wear them in games you know.

michael-jordan-nike-space-jam-11-sample-45-new1.jpg
Ok fine I just fine it hard to say their OG just because he wore then and they were around for him but never realeased till 2001. I'll count it

Back
Top Bottom