Jordan 11 black sample pair

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

theres still two XIs that should drop, the white leather/navy patent with the Jordan eyelets and the obsidian/white patents. Do anybody have pics of either?

As far as Retro+'s, because we all know they're coming in 2014...I'd like a Black upper with White Patent, white midsole, and blacked/smoked sole. Similar to the Lebron 7's of that color

look like fakes
No they won't

Fantastic. I hope they release, and that Jordan Brand does not listen to any of the naysayers. The Brand had everyone drooling this morning...so i think they've got the game on lock. Nike talk may not like them, but not everyone pays attention to the comments on Nike talk.

For example, Spizikes. The majority on Nike talk hates them, hated them hard when they first appeared, but the rest of the kids away from here quickly copped.

Some of you are simply out of touch.

looks like someone just photoshopped a pair of space jams
nerd.gif

i'd LOVE to see some retro+ colourways on XI, but that black one looks just like someone blacked out the purple on their jams. how easy would that custom be to do!

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

theres still two XIs that should drop, the white leather/navy patent with the Jordan eyelets and the obsidian/white patents. Do anybody have pics of either?

As far as Retro+'s, because we all know they're coming in 2014...I'd like a Black upper with White Patent, white midsole, and blacked/smoked sole. Similar to the Lebron 7's of that color

look like fakes
No they won't

that black and white one looks so good. i wish those would release.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

look like fakes
No they won't

only color i wish would release is the wizards ones is this pic that were scrapped. if those had released, people would have gone beyond crazy for those.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by mrlongong

i came across a picture of these samples on Modern Notoriety and these look amazing. I really like how they look with the smokey sole on them. Any one have any info on these? Really hoping they would release them.

And i would say these remain samples only, becausethis colorway is uselesss with the existence ofThe Spacejams. I think it is also time to release some Completely new colorways for the XI mids.I think a white with red patent leather midWould be hot, or a a midn.navy withWhite patent leather and columbia blueJumpman.
No, not it is not. The XI is probably the last signature shoe left that hasn't been bastardized. And thats how it better stay. 
Oh, and.. 

And you should be ashamed of yourself if you don't consider the SpaceJam XI an OG colorway. Just because you didn't have them that doesn't mean they aren't an original colorway. 

Dudes think they know more about sneakers than they actually do. Get your knowledge up people. 

HASN'T BEEN BASTARDIZED? YEAH, YOU'RE RIGHT QUANTITY WISE.

BUT WHAT A SPIT IN THE FACE TO LEGACY THE PAST FEW YEARS. PEOPLE PULLING THEIR PANTS DOWN CIRCLE JERKING YELLIN OUT OMG BASED GOD FOR THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WORSE RETROS, STARTING WITH THE CDP XIS, THEN THE SPACE YAMS, THEN FOOL GREYS, NOW CONCORDS (CON NOT PRO).

GET TOUR KNOWLEDGE UP? THE ONLY FACT HERE IS YA'LL CRYING FOR NEW COLORS A\WHILE GLADY PURCHASING $180 GARBAGE VERSIONS OF QUALITY SNEAKERS THAT SOLD FOR NEARLY $100 LESS.

SMH

Those navy and white joints are horrendous. I hope they don't fully pimp out the XI...they will though
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom