Jordan 11 black sample pair

they goin for 11k on ebay  
sick.gif

they look like some bang bangs you'd find at a corner store or a gas station while you're getting dutch's or something

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

HASN'T BEEN BASTARDIZED? YEAH, YOU'RE RIGHT QUANTITY WISE.

BUT WHAT A SPIT IN THE FACE TO LEGACY THE PAST FEW YEARS. PEOPLE PULLING THEIR PANTS DOWN CIRCLE JERKING YELLIN OUT OMG BASED GOD FOR THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WORSE RETROS, STARTING WITH THE CDP XIS, THEN THE SPACE YAMS, THEN FOOL GREYS, NOW CONCORDS (CON NOT PRO).

GET TOUR KNOWLEDGE UP? THE ONLY FACT HERE IS YA'LL CRYING FOR NEW COLORS A\WHILE GLADY PURCHASING $180 GARBAGE VERSIONS OF QUALITY SNEAKERS THAT SOLD FOR NEARLY $100 LESS.

SMH

devil.gif
 and the battle begins

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

HASN'T BEEN BASTARDIZED? YEAH, YOU'RE RIGHT QUANTITY WISE.

BUT WHAT A SPIT IN THE FACE TO LEGACY THE PAST FEW YEARS. PEOPLE PULLING THEIR PANTS DOWN CIRCLE JERKING YELLIN OUT OMG BASED GOD FOR THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WORSE RETROS, STARTING WITH THE CDP XIS, THEN THE SPACE YAMS, THEN FOOL GREYS, NOW CONCORDS (CON NOT PRO).

GET TOUR KNOWLEDGE UP? THE ONLY FACT HERE IS YA'LL CRYING FOR NEW COLORS A\WHILE GLADY PURCHASING $180 GARBAGE VERSIONS OF QUALITY SNEAKERS THAT SOLD FOR NEARLY $100 LESS.

SMH
But you're in the JB forum, though. 
And whats sad is, not only should you get your knowledge up but you should also step up your reading comprehension skills. Where was I asking for a new colorway? If anything I said JB hasn't bastardized the XI's by releasing a ton of wacky colorways that wouldn't look good. 

You probably have a pair of jordans released within the last 5-7 years so your hypocritical response holds no weight. 

You fools who @$%$@ and moan about the quality of the sneakers should all go out for dinner and a movie or some *#%#. You're like a broken +***!%% record. Don't like the *#%#? Damnit then log the !*@! off and go collect bottlecaps. Nobody gives 2 flying damns about how you don't like the quality. AIN'T NOBODY MAKING YOU BUY THE +***!%% SHOES.

Go lick the bottom of some vnds OG III's or something. Take a nap. 

im sorry but if they whored out the jordan 11 with good quality im down for every colorway, not for hype but these have been my joints since i saw the OG black and red in 8th grade... like pokemon i gotta collect em all!

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

I fully expect to see Wale in a pair...I'm sure he dropped the 11k on them.

laugh.gif
 He has everything, wouldn't surprise me! 

Originally Posted by sc2413

new color ways??? your prob one of the guys that likes those 2.0's and 8.0s. OG is OG son. Keep it that way

Unappropriatef comparisson, because you areComparing reebooted jordans like the 2.0Or 8.0 with an original classic design withA new color.why are some people so extreme conservativeWith colorways? Not all new colorways areCrap, some are great like the stealth 3, Lt graphite 14, coolgrey 11, black/chrome 8,laney 5 or altitude 13.The coolgrey/white/orange 12 look alsoVery appealing despite of being a totally newColorway.I really want more good new colorwaysOf the 11 mids as i already have 4 ofThe OG colorways which MJ woreIn the NBA and in the movie SJ.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

No!

Bring on these joints

I want these!Strangely i have been thinkingAbout this colorway in that contrast for at least8 years, not knowing that JB actually already madeThem as samples or PEs.But mine had columbia jumpman
wink.gif

I saw this guy at the mall wearing some blackouts that were obviously fake, the soles were black and the patent cut was thinner than Wayne Brady's hairline. I asked him were he got them, he said one of his relatives works for nike and they could go for $2000 easily
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
boy stop!!!!

Originally Posted by yelloo

Might as well just get the Space Jams than these
Sharpie the jumpman and you'd be winning. *sarcasm*

It would be nice though what they could come up with, just as long as they don't #%@%# out the number. ie Jordan I

Back
Top Bottom