Jordan 11 bred legit check Please Help!

IDK man i agree with Pimpdaddyford.  These look legit to me. they do look like they have been worn, or at least tried on multiple times.  The stretched 23 on the right shoe looks to be the cause of the shoe being tried on.  the entire heel pad is stretched and that is exactly what happens to all 11's after being worn.  I compared these closely to mine, and i cant see any differences at all.  I think they are legit. 

Thanks for your feedback! That I heard multiply at first. They are not worn but maybe your right they have been tried on. I processed a claim for refund! Hate to find out their genuine after the fact! Maybe I should take them to flightclub?

I wouldn't want them even if they were real, but tried on or even worn and just cleaned. I would file the claim based on that too (if they were advertised as DS). I haven't seen many new, actual ds pairs with that kind of heel unless they were Fake or worn.

I wouldn't want them even if they were real, but tried on or even worn and just cleaned. I would file the claim based on that too (if they were advertised as DS). I haven't seen many new, actual ds pairs with that kind of heel unless they were Fake or worn.

Yeah he advertised them as 100% authentic or money back and 100% dead stock! Hate the experience of having great hopes on a pair of these though only to be let down w ??????

Don't buy from eBay. Buy from GOAT or other online resellers like stockX that do legit checks and guarantee authenticity and your money back with returns. Prices are better most of the time too.

Don't buy from eBay. Buy from GOAT or other online resellers like stockX that do legit checks and guarantee authenticity and your money back with returns. Prices are better most of the time too.

Thank you man. I'm not too familiar with these site but will definitely look into them! It sucks & this seller has many + feedbacks it's so misleading! He has space jams, Concords etc. Yeah I am so putting this guys name out their for others awareness.

Good. Let people know who they are. And download the app GOAT on your phone. You will love it

Good. Let people know who they are. And download the app GOAT on your phone. You will love it
Thanks. & people keep leaving great feedback for him. He currently has some jams cool grays and Concords! Guess they don't take the measures I have done!
What's your take on the included receipt? Bait and switch?

What's yo
These tips are along with the obvious things but these small things are what you need to pay attention to , to catch the super fakes
What's your take on the receipt that was included with this? Bait and switch if you will?

either hes trying to play you or the place he got it from was trying to play him or so on.  From the looks of what you said, its probably him being that you said he had a lot of other exclusive stuff up and hes trying to protect his name.  We sell a ton online and know when something is real or fake so when someone comes to us and complains of a fake, we'll always talk it out with them and educate them.  If they just don't want to believe it, we always take a return but we're never cryptic and begging them not to out us as we know what we sell.  We've gotten feedback in our history claiming fake on the weirdest of shoes but we know what we sell and so do our customers.  Sorry for the long winded response, just trying to show it how it is from a sellers perspective.  If dude is trying to hide , I'd bet he knows he's caught ;-)

either hes trying to play you or the place he got it from was trying to play him or so on.  From the looks of what you said, its probably him being that you said he had a lot of other exclusive stuff up and hes trying to protect his name.  We sell a ton online and know when something is real or fake so when someone comes to us and complains of a fake, we'll always talk it out with them and educate them.  If they just don't want to believe it, we always take a return but we're never cryptic and begging them not to out us as we know what we sell.  We've gotten feedback in our history claiming fake on the weirdest of shoes but we know what we sell and so do our customers.  Sorry for the long winded response, just trying to show it how it is from a sellers perspective.  If dude is trying to hide , I'd bet he knows he's caught ;-)
No need to apologize because this is all learning for me! He stated that he bought them from someone, and never had them verified though has been cooperative, but was asking me not to put his name/ profile out their because it's "Fowl!" I'm taking them to flightclub for a review prior to my return tomorrow! Hope it's an amicable transition!!! It's sad though cause he has space jams 11's, Concords, and gammas. I almost bought a pair of gammas off of him!

I feel you, either way you're covered by ebay/paypal/creditcard/bank so no need to worry at all my man

Thank you man. I'm not too familiar with these site but will definitely look into them! It sucks & this seller has many + feedbacks it's so misleading! He has space jams, Concords etc. Yeah I am so putting this guys name out their for others awareness.

What's his seller name?

I did take these to flightclub for verification prior to sending them back. They were impressed with the material, but they concurred on them being UA. Lots was spot in comparison to one they pulled out, but learned a lot from the visit!

Was the seller's name/address the same on the rshipping label as on the invoice?

Yes. It was the same P.O. Box as when I first received them. Left a note for him/ her asking for a refund for return shipping fees which I should not incur! Going to ask pp about a reimbursement also!

Yes. It was the same P.O. Box as when I first received them. Left a note for him/ her asking for a refund for return shipping fees which I should not incur! Going to ask pp about a reimbursement also!

Sorry my question wasnt clear. Is the seller infor the same as the "Nike recipt " he provided?

View media item 2034068

Last edited:
Sorry my question wasnt clear. Is the seller infor the same as the "Nike recipt " he provided?

View media item 2034068

Ok, I see. Well no. The receipt has a residential address, while the return address for both when sent and provided for return was a P.O. Box, but within the same region. Perhaps it's his post office po box!

Thanks.. Was just curious since I see his ads on EBay with multiple pairs and claim to be Auth with recipt.

Guess is not hard to make fake Nike recipt as well.

Thanks.. Was just curious since I see his ads on EBay with multiple pairs and claim to be Auth with recipt.

Guess is not hard to make fake Nike recipt as well.

Guess so, and mind you the receipt came incrumbled like he searched the trash! Then stated he bought them off someone, when I challenged him.
Flight club found the to be UA! And or replicas!

Just got my money back from Paypal! Wish the seller could have reimbursed me for the return shipping! Going to call pp about that!
The sellers name on the return shipping label is SHAMEKIA CORBIE aka eBay user roger_gh8nu7!

I am going to create a thread for others to be aware of this seller!!! Where should I put it?

I feel you, either way you're covered by ebay/paypal/creditcard/bank so no need to worry at all my man
Just got my money back from Paypal! Wish the seller could have reimbursed me for the return shipping! Going to call pp about that!
The sellers name on the return shipping label is SHAMEKIA CORBIE aka eBay user roger_gh8nu7!

PayPal is running a promotion where up to 11 returns are eligible for up to a $30 refund per item

I had the same problem with user by the name of Jamel Mbonu. His seller names are melnike15 and Mbonu1515

Also diamondjack68 sells fakes as well

Ton of fakes on eBay

I even bought a counterfeit Bose Bluetooth speaker. I had no clue until I sent it back to Bose cause the battery wouldn't hold a charge. They told me it was counterfeit and they couldn't honor the warranty

eBay and PayPal could care less about counterfeit items. As long as they get there cut you can sell whatever you want

I am going to create a thread for others to be aware of this seller!!! Where should I put it?

Maybe in the main Jordan forum since not too may people check here. Would be nice to have a post tag on top so new members can Just check the list and add on. Subject should read " eBay sellers"

he's a pretty easy guy to tell, anyone who has space jams and cool greys looking like that is just asking for it lol

Back
Top Bottom