Jordan 11 bred legit check Please Help!

This guy listed the again on eBay as 100% authentic, [emoji]128078[/emoji]
Hope no one else buys them and asks for a legit check!!
Does Gost verify authenticity on used pairs?

This guy listed the again on eBay as 100% authentic, [emoji]128078[/emoji]
Hope no one else buys them and asks for a legit check!!
Does Gost verify authenticity on used pairs?

Someone should report him to EBay.

Yes Goat does.

Report the item as counterfeit. There is a report item link beneath the picture of the item on your desktop

Reported the guy to eBay (email and called them) I don't know if they took it down or perhaps he sold them to another victim. Guy is still listed swearing his items as deadstock authentic. Smh!
Wish the seller was local so I could have taken them to small claims to make a example! Lol

Not 100% sure but I think these are fakes. The upper collar area looks pretty padded which is the first thing I look at for fakes. 

Not 100% sure but I think these are fakes. The upper collar area looks pretty padded which is the first thing I look at for fakes. 

Greatly appreciate your input, hence please read the whole thread as we are way past that now!!!!!!
They were deemed as replicas, returned, and reported! Just following up as awareness for those who helped me & others to be mindful when shopping on eBay to avoid my headaches[emoji]128578[/emoji]

I looked through dudes stuff. Plenty of fake 11's. Reported a few of his items as counterfeit

eBay doesn't care thigh as long as they get the money

So sad that Ebay doesn't care. Just like so much Ralph lure / Burberry etc Ebay allows people to sell these item and actually contributes to counterfeit markets!

Back
Top Bottom