Jordan 11 Gamma Legit Check

What's up Guys

I purchased these Gammas from a Chick on CL earlier this month. She plays ball for Colorado State University. These looked definitely legit to me. Well, I have never owned a pair of 11s (I have always been into the 1-6 Js. ) So put these up on CL to trade or sell. The size 9 fits too small around the toe area. I was hoping to get a size 9.5 or enough cash to buy another pair.

Cut to the chase, Some dude on CL said these are Grade A replicas? Is this true? I highly doubt it. I just want your opinions. I have been out of the shoe game for about 2 years. Fakes didn't look this legit in the past.

The dude who is selling them said they are grade A reps?? If so he's a ********* lol. These are 100% legit from nike purchased at FTL. At no point would I mention replica talking about a legit pair of sneakers. How much is he selling for?

Last edited:
The dude who is selling them said they are grade A reps?? If so he's a ********* lol. These are 100% legit from nike purchased at FTL. At no point would I mention replica talking about a legit pair of sneakers. How much is he selling for?
i think op is selling them and someone tried to tell him that they are reps.

i think op is selling them and someone tried to tell him that they are reps.
Ahh I just re read it. I see. That's what happens when you work 7p-7a lol. Yea the buyer is dumb not you OP. Not a doubt in my mind these are legit. Looks like he's tryin to pull a fast one

Back
Top Bottom