Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

They gave you a $100 credit, you're straight. I remember NDC gave me $20 or $25 for a cancelled order. I haven't ordered from them in years so I don't know how they deal with cancellations now.

yea dsg is pretty terrible. ordered some kobe's to use in a championship basketball game and they arrived 3 days later than the estimated day of arrival smfh.

NEVER again will I ever buy anything from ****'S Sporting Goods. The reliability of their website and customer service is trash.
They are Dead to me.
Don't even post their URLs on this site anymore #EndOfRant

2l8hpio.png
Damn this is good customer service!!! Dude you hit a lick!

To me its the principle that counts.
I contacted Dicks this morning for a status and they claimed everything was perfectly fine giving me a ETA of 12/15

I'm headed to the Nike clrx store to return the sz 12 I got from the app in a couple hours. I ordered a 12.5 and the app placed the order for my preset sz 12. I got my correct sz from a overseas site a fellow NT'r posted. I ordered Sunday and got here yesterday. Came out to $261. I got to make sure I rep them.

NEVER again will I ever buy anything from ****'S Sporting Goods. The reliability of their website and customer service is trash.
They are Dead to me.
Don't even post their URLs on this site anymore #EndOfRant

2l8hpio.png
Dude, they gave you a 100 dollar gift card. That’s amazing customer service. Many companies will only give you a pat on the shoulder and a free shipping code. Don’t be a jerk.

$100 is pretty sweet for a cancellation but it still sucks if you badly wanted the shoe.

Last edited:
Dude, they gave you a 100 dollar gift card. That’s amazing customer service. Many companies will only give you a pat on the shoulder and a free shipping code. Don’t be a jerk.
Bruh the **** went live minutes before 10pm. I experience absolutely no lag in regards to waiting for the page to load and having to refresh the page a million times to get the kicks in the cart and check out. I literally logged on added them to the cart and checked out with absolutely no problems leaving me with no doubt I would get my J's and then I get this email today.
Im pissed.

Bruh the **** went live minutes before 10pm. I experience absolutely no lag in regards to waiting for the page to load and having to refresh the page a million times to get the kicks in the cart and check out. I literally logged on added them to the cart and checked out with absolutely no problems leaving me with no doubt I would get my J's and then I get this email today.
Im pissed.
I understand your frustration. I'd be frustrated too, but a 100 dollar gift is pretty great. If they restock (which could very well happen) you could probably use it on that and get them for 120. I'd keep an eye on their website.

They keep coming in.. today i received 2 more orders lol idk what i'm going to do with all these pairs. Way too lazy to be a reseller :lol: .. i'll return them this weekend !!

- stay freshhh !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Snapped a couple pics of wife's shoes this evening, mine and my daughters arrived flawless from FL, 3 out of 4 ain't bad. LOL
IMG_6328.JPG IMG_6335.JPG IMG_6336.JPG IMG_6338.JPG IMG_6339.JPG

SNS order "should" arrive tomorrow but inclement weather will delay. Wife's replacement pair from RUVilla should arrive next week.

Back
Top Bottom