Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

i'll fix that right up
cartridge-barrel-dispensing-gun-250x250.jpg

nah, those gotta go back

Dude, they gave you a 100 dollar gift card. That’s amazing customer service. Many companies will only give you a pat on the shoulder and a free shipping code. Don’t be a jerk.

Yep, FNL will give you a bunch of charges for you to wait to drop off and a sorry, but we don't care.

Snapped a couple pics of wife's shoes this evening, mine and my daughters arrived flawless from FL, 3 out of 4 ain't bad. LOL
IMG_6328.JPG IMG_6335.JPG IMG_6336.JPG IMG_6338.JPG IMG_6339.JPG

SNS order "should" arrive tomorrow but inclement weather will delay. Wife's replacement pair from RUVilla should arrive next week.
Damn that Is foul

Snapped a couple pics of wife's shoes this evening, mine and my daughters arrived flawless from FL, 3 out of 4 ain't bad. LOL

SNS order "should" arrive tomorrow but inclement weather will delay. Wife's replacement pair from RUVilla should arrive next week.
Jesus ya those are definiately not acceptable :smh:

Ups tracking said delivered at 330 nike sent the text at 745 got home to nothing. Already contacted nike and ups now the waiting game. Looking like this one is a lost cause

Ups tracking said delivered at 330 nike sent the text at 745 got home to nothing. Already contacted nike and ups now the waiting game. Looking like this one is a lost cause

Ask your neighbors, & also it could say “Delivered” but get there the next day. UPS guys are suppose to finish all their packages/routes. Maybe so he wouldn’t get in trouble he marked it as delivered?

Ask your neighbors, & also it could say “Delivered” but get there the next day. UPS guys are suppose to finish all their packages/routes. Maybe so he wouldn’t get in trouble he marked it as delivered?
I asked em. Nothing. The thing is the place is a fourplex so im thinking they delivered to the wrong spot.

I'm moving to Albuquerque New Mexico at the end of this month. Anyone here from there and how is the Jordan buying there? Any place to get them? I'm asking because my lady is already there and she's looking for a pair there.

no pics but did anyone notice that the left shoe, under the jumpan, the patent leather cut seems higher than on the right shoe? compared both my retail pairs and seems like the case

that is trash quality!

Good luck, UPS dude was like nope these ain't getting delivered. Christmas came early.
View attachment 2021952
So now I think my lady wants a pair after seeing mine :smh:
Quite a few GS sizes still around, good luck on finding her size.

Back
Top Bottom