Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

In on both pair, can't wait, what he said also...[emoji]128071[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Last edited:
I could care less which direction the jumpman faces, white Jumpman definitely looks better, but I'm still copping with zero Fs given.

Just a theory, but maybe JB didnt want to release the the same shoe that had been faked religiously since 2015. By changing things up, they become their own shoe. I remember seeing the fake Melos IN PERSON and plastered all over blogs as the rumored Holiday release. I wonder what the tongue patch will look like.

And airsak JB has released quite a few PEs and most of them were faithful colorwise like the ray Allen PEs. Quality wise, prob not.

The Griffin's can express what I feel about this years Holiday AJ XI pair this year.

Last edited:
Not really feeling them

Maybe I will change, but ehhhhh

At least the cut is high

I hope we get playoffs, concords and cool greys again, those are the only XI's I really care about

How I feel exactly. Hoping better pics will change my mind

Probably in on these just need to see better pics. Wish the jump an wasn't black.

I def like the white jumpman better than the black one... I'll still be in Depending on the shade of red they use,.. JB will mess around and use that bulls over broadway red and mess these up

i'm just messing with you guys 
nthat.gif

View media item 2430909
[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Super DUPER in! That OG style, patent leather cut, makes them official!!!

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
white jumpman for me as well

but might cop these

aint no reason why they shouldnt be releasing og xi colorways every year tho

Maybe, maybe not that's how I feel. Would prefer a white Jumpman but oh well. Either way I prefer the Navy's

Back
Top Bottom