Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Only 11 low I will throw in being better than any high is the Navy snake skin lows...other than that Highs/Miss >>>> Lows

Only 11 low I will throw in being better than any high is the Navy snake skin lows...other than that Highs/Miss >>>> Lows

Yeah those were great
Should I have all the cash I want, might even ask somebody to put real snakeskin into it

Walk in and out the store in 5 mins. Easy cops for all the 11s in 2017 and I love copping all of them with no stress. Good year for copping jays.:pimp:

$195 out the door using my $25 birthday coupon at FTL- KOP mall. Cashier commented on the 'good deal' & mentioned there were people coming in using their military discount and getting them for $176. Nike desktop is showing them as 'sold out' currently.

Liking the color on these in hand. Not too crazy but just vibrant enough. How’d everyone fare out with copping? Couple pics:
9CF4F45B-E628-46FE-92A6-02CD0C4D382F.jpeg

Issa Pahty
842AC242-D74A-424C-B677-224594A001DD.jpeg

JB will produce a million of these. They will reduce numbers on the GR’s over the year.

NOT A HOLIDAY 11 that’s leaving money on the table no company does that. If the reds sell out concords def will.

Holiday 11’s do numbers concords have way more hype easy money for JB. I expect high numbers.

They will resell like these. Those in the “Know” will hit they normal customers. Others will be stuck trying to flip pairs for 50 over retail getting under cut.

Honestly I wouldn’t bet a super come up off no more holiday 11’s.

Investors like to see numbers do well Nike can give a damn about a reseller.

Eye agree it’s leaving money on the table for Nike but I’m only saying what I said because of the rumor of JB lowering production next year to compete with adidas.

My FTL wouldn’t let me use my platinum rewards on the purchase. Another manager said he was fine with it but he wasn’t working that day. I’m a little salty about it.

Copped off snkrs instantly regretted it. I had the toro ivs and rarely wore em have a feeling these will be the same. My win like 82s havent even been opened. Im staying in the house until black cements in feb. im going to war for those

Copped off snkrs instantly regretted it. I had the toro ivs and rarely wore em have a feeling these will be the same. My win like 82s havent even been opened. Im staying in the house until black cements in feb. im going to war for those
Did the exact same took less than ten seconds while I was at a stoplight. Oh well free returns of I decide against em

SOMEONE HELP THIS MAN WITH A LINK

he’s handicapped and can’t do but so much clicking and failing.

I heard his fingers have been mangled since he tried to put new laces in some lebron 12s....

B081AB77-730C-4391-BC6C-12770F97283B.gif

It’s over for me J I’m gonna have to pay over retail at a Euro site or worse a reseller :frown:

And if it comes to paying over retail for these I’m a have to pass :smh:

LMFAO
Win Like 96 is a super GR

3 hours after SNKRS release it was sitting almost FSR
Size 13 fam I feel your pain, but the rest ....
4FF02531-01ED-40A2-B7D2-F2597D5CCD6D.png

Picked up a pair for my buddy from FTA
Gained credit card points & FTA VIP
3333BE15-0ED2-4A78-9AF4-1D2C74EBB525.jpeg

50+ people outside of the mall waiting to go FCFS being furious
LMFAO

Are these red ones really that good?
Next year there are better releases
Concord 11s
Cool Grey 11s low
Emerald Rise 11s low w/ leather
86C0936D-0DCA-4F58-9B76-31C27D031F64.jpeg

almost FSR on snkrs 3 hours after launch because a bunch of sites were selling these discounted off the bat, starting at 3am ET. lotta peeps copped from those sites. those sites selling under retail dried up, and WHAM, snkrs sold out b4 the end of business day.

there will always be better releases in the upcomming year. buy what u like.

Back
Top Bottom