Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Plenty of these and not a shoe I must have immediately. Plus they will probably be resold for retail by then.
i said the same thing about the Space Jams, and they were going for close to $300 by then, SMH. Still holding around $280-$290 now.............just gonna go up as time goes on.

Just saw a story about a 17 year old kid getting killed for his sneakers :frown:
Back on the BS again and sad....I think there would've been significantly more stories like this if the production numbers weren't as high in recent releases, especially on XI's. It was crazy in the not too distant past. I hear rumors of "limited" in the next calendar year. Hopefully there wont be a proliferation of shoe-related crime commensurate with the drop in product availability.

i said the same thing about the Space Jams, and they were going for close to $300 by then, SMH. Still holding around $280-$290 now.............just gonna go up as time goes on.

Secured mine in May for $250 so it isn't impossible to find them that price

he didn’t die in line or due to a lack of product

seems like someone wanted em and didn’t wanna pay

rip nonetheless to the kid smh
Still don't make anything better. 200 for a pair of XIs isn't easy for all. Especially if its considered limited. My point is Nike needs to fix this ****. I'm an Air Jordan fanatic, but this can be prevented. More pairs, lower retail. Yeah this has happened before. But making these shoes in a factory is not that expensive. Nikes business is not more important than human life. Id rather be living than exclusive.

I do feel very remorseful for the kid and his family. However, you could've replaced the Jordan's with any expensive item and the same thing would've happened. In the wrong environment, you are a target if you have anything flashy.
Your right. Its just unfortunate to hear this. Yet again.

I do feel very remorseful for the kid and his family. However, you could've replaced the Jordan's with any expensive item and the same thing would've happened. In the wrong environment, you are a target if you have anything flashy.
agreed. sad that the kid died. but replace said jordan product with anything...and the story isnt "sensationalized" as it is.

dudes get clapped over dumber/smaller things like social media beef etc. there are messed up people out there and its not on JB to police people.

Back
Top Bottom