Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

for all the love for win like 82 and borderline hate for win like 96, the 82s sure did stay online in a few spots much longer than the 96s

for all the love for win like 82 and borderline hate for win like 96, the 82s sure did stay online in a few spots much longer than the 96s
I dont understand the logic behind what you`re saying. i could see if they released on the same day.......2 different release dates, 2 different colors, different releases between and after and so on.

Red will automatically get more "hate" because its an all red shoe............and just because the 82 stayed online longer doesnt mean anything. They still sold out.

I dont understand the logic behind what you`re saying. i could see if they released on the same day.......2 different release dates, 2 different colors, different releases between and after and so on.

Red will automatically get more "hate" because its an all red shoe............and just because the 82 stayed online longer doesnt mean anything. They still sold out.
Relax

Just my opinion. And my nt arguing days are over...especially about my opinion.

Factor in that people who buy 11s the casual sneaker shopper didn’t even know or expect an 11 in November. They just know every December an 11 drops, the 82 caught many who casually buy sneakers off guard

Looking for a size 11 if anyone know ....BTSN still shows sizes but the horror stories in here have me suspicious.

Looking for a size 11 if anyone know ....BTSN still shows sizes but the horror stories in here have me suspicious.
I don’t think people complained about not receiving just not receiving the shipping notice. You might be SOL waiting for another avenue.

Like homie told you.

They still sold out.
ok

context is really difficult for most to understand. let me sum it up for you and homeboy...

for all the hate that the "win like 96" received, it sold just as well as the "win like 82"

reason why i say i dont debate on NT anymore, is because often times folks are debating and saying the same thing. this is one of those cases.

RELAX

ok

context is really difficult for most to understand. let me sum it up for you and homeboy...

for all the hate that the "win like 96" received, it sold just as well as the "win like 82"

reason why i say i dont debate on NT anymore, is because often times folks are debating and saying the same thing. this is one of those cases.

RELAX

Still sold out though..

Homeboy

2A2C95EB-D446-42BA-8663-1ACF361039A0.jpeg
At a wedding and my sons loafers were too small. These Space Jams fit tho!! :lol: WL96’s would have been too bright and may have stolen attention away from the bride!

Damn here in Atlanta you would of thought they were giving these out the number of people walking the mall in them.

Damn here in Atlanta you would of thought they were giving these out the number of people walking the mall in them.

Yeah, seems like no on in Atlanta put them on ice and they are wearing them. I am not bashing them for it, they paid for them. My wife ordered me a size 13 from NDC, and they sent a 12 instead. She sent them back before she discussed it with me.

Yeah, seems like no on in Atlanta put them on ice and they are wearing them. I am not bashing them for it, they paid for them. My wife ordered me a size 13 from NDC, and they sent a 12 instead. She sent them back before she discussed it with me.

I broke mine out early for Christmas

Atl guy myself wore them to work function

Back
Top Bottom