Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

Is there a way to load the gift card prior to the drop? I have $20 GC that I want to put towards these.

23C41098-BC16-4463-BFBC-8B30400E2424.jpeg

what’s up with that crooked Jumpman lol

Any word if they’ll make toddler sizes like they did for the uni blues? I may or may not be a father soon

What are the numbers looking like on these? If are as limited as the white red 14 i might have to get both my pairs on rd.

those went limited they were a gr. nike might have made them appear limited by showing sold out on SNKRS after release then opening it back up after a few hours to hype things up and make you think there limited but they were not.

I wish they'd raise the PL on lows too but its no big deal on Lows anyhow. I can't wait for these.

I wish they'd raise the PL on lows too but its no big deal on Lows anyhow. I can't wait for these.
Agree. Wish they would fix the cut and the shape of the 11 lows as a whole, but it's not a huge deal. It's not like they misaligned a Nike and an Air on the heel :lol:

Didnt those things sell out when they first dropped a few days ago lol.

Hell no on the shorts

Just mad these come out a day before pay day. Hopefully these don’t sell out that quick and I cop the next day when I get paid

Back
Top Bottom