Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

Damn I missed the FTL code and thats what I needed lol. Might have to walk by one today. I'm just glad these havent changed to FCFS.. that would be a mess.

Air Jordan 11 Low
Release Date: April 19th, 2019
$185 (Men’s)
$140 (GS)
Color: White/Black-Navy
Style Code: CD6846-102 (Men’s)
Style Code: CD6847-102 (GS)

jordan-11-low-snakeskin-navy-where-to-buy-4.jpg

jordan-11-low-snakeskin-navy-where-to-buy-1.jpg

jordan-11-low-snakeskin-navy-where-to-buy-3.jpg

jordan-11-low-snakeskin-navy-where-to-buy-5.jpg

jordan-11-low-snakeskin-navy-where-to-buy-6.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/gc911/

Yikes.. I went to FTL and they had to get the manager to put the code in. He refused to give it to me. When I asked what happens if I am adamant about not handing my phone over etc. And dude got flustered :lol: I was like relax man IDC I'm just asking which was true seeing as how I walked my *** all the way over.

It wasn't like I was about to leave if he didn't give me the code :lol: These employees are hilarious smh.

Yikes.. I went to FTL and they had to get the manager to put the code in. He refused to give it to me. When I asked what happens if I am adamant about not handing my phone over etc. And dude got flustered :lol: I was like relax man IDC I'm just asking which was true seeing as how I walked my *** all the way over.

It wasn't like I was about to leave if he didn't give me the code :lol: These employees are hilarious smh.

LOL QCM FTL? Sounds like something they would do. Them workers are so protective over the code there. Once the beacon was not working so the girl took my phone to the stockroom just to put in the code. -_-

danzakuduro danzakuduro :lol: that's mad ridiculous lol but I was at 34th. They get protective too. I usually get codes posted online but anytime I go there and the beacon isn't working they go Lord of the Rings precious mode :lol: .. anything to exert that power they lost since they killed most backdooring with the app reserves.

I've noticed that a lot of these FTL in NYC have gotten really protective over that code. If the beacon doesn't work, they will take your phone to the back and type in the code. I remember they used to tell you the code so you can type it in yourself. They probably have gotten hip to the fact that these codes end up getting online.

Anyway, Flushing FTL was on that ******** yet again. I just went to Times Square FTL for the code.

Pardon my ignorance, but why do they even give a **** about the codes getting online? What is it to them? The whole process/system exists to allocate shoes and eliminate all the old BS. I can see that, in theory, the more people who have the code, the less chance any one person has at winning. But ... why does the store care? All the store should care about is selling out and doing so in a calm and drama-free manner. Which will happen either way, regardless of whether it's only people who take the time to go to a store and check-in can win, or a bunch of additional people who got the extra minute head start finding the code online. What am I missing?

It's probably company policy. The whole point of the check in is to get people to physically visit the store. People spending a lot of money on new sneakers might be inclined to spend more money by visiting the store an extra time.

It's probably company policy. The whole point of the check in is to get people to physically visit the store. People spending a lot of money on new sneakers might be inclined to spend more money by visiting the store an extra time.
Excellent point. I should have thought of that. Hell, it got me to go to the store after work today--first time I ever bothered with this ****. It would not have been a surprise to anyone if I had bought something while I was there. Thankfully I did not LOL

These are all wrong.
I know where they lack compared to the OGs, but I'll still enjoy the HELL out of these. I'm way less bothered by the inaccuracies on 11 lows than I am on the 3s, 4s, etc. WAY less. I definitely think the OG's shape and cut was noticeably better, but as long as these aren't as bad as those black/red 11 lows from a few years ago, I'll be happy. Reminds me, I need to sell my barely worn pair of those pieces of trash.

Last edited:
Got a reserve but kinda want to see if I hit on the foot sites for my bday rewards. Ndc wont let me use my 20 off

I won them, but I don't want them.

I sold all my lows besides the IE's. I tried to like them, but I never liked how flat they looked.

No reserve here, at least not yet. What a joke. Always giving me reserves for stuff I don't want, but only about 1 out of 4 times does it do so for things I'm actually after. Whatever.

Back
Top Bottom