Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

It would be nice to have these back in the collection. Loved my pair but I wish they would put a solid all white or translucent navy outsole on the retros like how they did with some AJ Futures.

That would suck. I don't want a single change. Soles will probably be tinted blue but whatever.

Coulda just took my m ok ney acouple years ago when you brought the pink gs release.. Now its like meh

That would suck. I don't want a single change. Soles will probably be tinted blue but whatever.
Don't get me wrong, the clear sole is dope but I just hate when they yellow on most models. The Spacejams and Win Like 82's are the only clear sole shoes I have that I would be tight when they yellow. I don't want to add another but those were a most have, these are not.

i dig the blue "snakeskin", but I don't dig the lows. Probably a pass but might consider for a c note.

These missed their window to retro. Shoulda rereleased alongside pink snake lows. Fashion today have left these in the past where they belong.

Still rockin' em every Summer since the OG Release Day!! Still strong, haven't had to reglue anything!! Been waiting too long for a refresher!! #yellowedlife

P.S. Kids ask me all the time if they are Real! Smh lol

20180912_192654.jpg

20180912_192750.jpg

Still rockin' em every Summer since the OG Release Day!! Still strong, haven't had to reglue anything!! Been waiting too long for a refresher!! #yellowedlife

20180912_192654.jpg

20180912_192750.jpg

Only thing that sucks about the retro is that we won't get that OG low shape, but oh well.
I remember these things sitting on NDC forever back then. I wanted them because they were sort of close to what a concord low would look like, but at the time I thought the snakeskin was so gaudy and figured I would never wear them, so I never pulled the trigger. Always regretted it. Funny thing is that nowadays with the things that have come along since these originally released, I don't even find them to be over the top at all. I will load the eff up on these.

20180912_192654.jpg

20180912_192750.jpg
Very nice

i ended up buying the red pair when they came out so i had to pass on these when they dropped the following month

nows my chance to finally get them

Great news for me, as these are my grails. I copped a pair for $600 off Stock X a few months ago, wore em to Vegas for the 1st time & after a afternoon on the strip both soles separated. I had had to go in Shoe Palace & get some AF1's. I emailed Stock X & told em what happened & they pretty much said oh well. And that's the last time I'll deal with them.

Great news for me, as these are my grails. I copped a pair for $600 off Stock X a few months ago, wore em to Vegas for the 1st time & after a afternoon on the strip both soles separated. I had had to go in Shoe Palace & get some AF1's. I emailed Stock X & told em what happened & they pretty much said oh well. And that's the last time I'll deal with them.

Dude, no offense (and it sucks that happened to you) but a lot of NT members could have told you it would happen. They were 17-year-old deadstock shoes. What did you expect? This is the reason I've never bought a pair of OGs all these years later, because I know they aren't wearable and I'm not dropping $400-$600 just so I can put some shoes on my shelf. As for StockX, likewise what did you expect? StockX is a middle-man, not the maker or retailer of shoes purchased through it. Did you think it would say, oh here, let us refund you? I believe StockX only allows returns on unworn shoes that still have the StockX tag attached, and it makes complete sense why. The money you paid went mostly to the seller, not to StockX. If it had to operate the way you seem to suggest it should, putting itself on the hook for returns due to age or manufacturer defects, it wouldn't even be a viable business. Not saying those guys haven't been mentioned plenty for crappy practices, but on this one, I don't blame them.

Sole separation isn't necessarily the end of the shoe though. They can generally simply be reglued at any shoe repair shop for a decent cost.

Now, when the shoe has a midsole prone to crumbling or plastic tabs, that's different situation!

Back
Top Bottom