Jordan 11 white/sliver is different at the JB 23/25 Experience at Dallas All Stars-has Jumpman logo

As most people know that the JB 25 anniversary -jordan XI white/silver color way doesn't have the Jumpman Logo on the back, but as the display shoes at Dallas All Stars Weekend. There is the Jumpman logo on the back: the picture come from KATC.com- Please check the mirror you can see the jumpman logo ~~~~
whitecoll11.jpg

thats caused every pair with no jumpman isssss then HD fakes lol
idont even know why people would order them when they obviously dont look right

You'd think people would be more smart than to buy shoes that do not have the Jordan logo on it. I still laugh at the people that tried to justify them buying not completed sample fakes saying they liked it better without the Jumpman. When these release robocopped x3.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice catch...
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

just a simple clean nice looking shoe, too bad it'll get way to dirty for my taste. But they'd be nice for shooting hoops in.

Back
Top Bottom