Jordan 11 white/sliver is different at the JB 23/25 Experience at Dallas All Stars-has Jumpman logo

every pair of the Anniversary XIs that are out right now are B grades or Fakes. The final version will have the jumpman logo on them. Thankgod i returned my pair to marquee sole

This is silly, and I live in an area relatively untouched by Hypebeasts (except for the SJ2009s, you could be in Idaho Falls and still be lined up at 2am for those), so I'm not gonna work super-hard for these, just gonna camp and see how it turns out. Honestly, the Jumpman is going to make the diff between whether or not I bother selling them. Jokes about yellowing aside, if they keep the Jumpman off, I'd rather sell them to a beast on launch day and cop some Columbias to rock instead. Pass the Sea Glow please...

interesting find on the jumpman. total pass whether they release with the jumpman or not (not a fan of all white shoes) and no i'm not going to end up copping on release day..

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

every pair of the Anniversary XIs that are out right now are B grades or Fakes. The final version will have the jumpman logo on them. Thankgod i returned my pair to marquee sole
Here's this guy's comments on ISS.

"I can confirm through people at the 23/25 venuein Dallas that anyone that has a pair of Anniversary XIs have highquality fakes. Not even B grades, all fakes. The final version willhave the Jumpman logo. Those counterfiters copied the sample and theywere actually produced in the Nike factory. Thats why they have theright carbon fiber shank plate.

Right now, VMV and Solesupremecy are selling high quality fakes.

a month ago i ordered them from marquee sole and as soon as irecieved them, the jumpman jordan tag was not lined up properly. Sentthem back.

For those that have them now, look down. Because you are rocking 300.00 fakes"

"Promo-shoes
marquee sole
VMV
Solesupremecy
etc

are all selling high quality fakes. I maybe new to this forum but ive been in the shoe game a lot longer than you.

I know for a fact that the releasing 25th anniversary pairs will have a jumpman on them."

^
eek.gif
 That's kinda a scary thought
But these are a no-go for me, not a big fan of all white shoes, even with the jumpman.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

The final version will have the jumpman logo on them. Thankgod i returned my pair to marquee sole
eyes.gif
sure
grin.gif
yeah because  i must have made it up, I posted in the fake Anniversary Edition XI thread on here.  You can clearly see the jumpman jordan tags are way off.  These are high quality fakes.  Thats why marquee-sole took them back and thats why Dennis from promo-shoes started cancelling orders.  He got hit with high qulaity fakes.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Do people truly and honestly believe that JB would remove the Jumpman logo, with this shoe being as iconic as it is??

JB has already ruined many iconic things over the past few years.....

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

The final version will have the jumpman logo on them. Thankgod i returned my pair to marquee sole
eyes.gif
sure
grin.gif
yeah because  i must have made it up, I posted in the fake Anniversary Edition XI thread on here.  You can clearly see the jumpman jordan tags are way off.  
And this proves that on release day that they will have Jumpman how?

since this is the best we can get instead of true columbia's, i will own these outright. 2 pairs if i can. this was my fav 11.

chubzpgp---You seriously need to chill or you are going to get yourself sued by calling well respected businesses crooks. They read these posts and their lawyers can subpoena NT for your IP and such.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

chubzpgp---You seriously need to chill or you are going to get yourself sued by calling well respected businesses crooks. They read these posts and their lawyers can subpoena NT for your IP and such.

going to get sued BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH  sued because they are selling shady products that are wuestionable on how the supplier really got the shoe......if these were released by Nike and these were legit Nike distributors  they wouldnt be selling them right now.  these have been obtained not via Nike anyway and if Nike wanted im sure could shut them down.  Come on man,  Its not slander when Ive got emails from the owners of those sites asking to send the shoes back and canceling orders due to the saturation of fakes.  I mean jesus christ, if you go to VMV they have a butchered jordan XI right on their products page taht shows either a high quality fake  or bad bgrade.  They are worse than bgrade

Here's this guy's comments on ISS.

"I can confirm through people at the 23/25 venuein Dallas that anyone that has a pair of Anniversary XIs have highquality fakes. Not even B grades, all fakes. The final version willhave the Jumpman logo. Those counterfiters copied the sample and theywere actually produced in the Nike factory. Thats why they have theright carbon fiber shank plate.

Right now, VMV and Solesupremecy are selling high quality fakes.

a month ago i ordered them from marquee sole and as soon as irecieved them, the jumpman jordan tag was not lined up properly. Sentthem back.

For those that have them now, look down. Because you are rocking 300.00 fakes"

"Promo-shoes
marquee sole
VMV
Solesupremecy
etc

are all selling high quality fakes. I maybe new to this forum but ive been in the shoe game a lot longer than you.

I know for a fact that the releasing 25th anniversary pairs will have a jumpman on them."
I remember reading that Fab was showing off his XI's on Twitter.
Can someone tweet him say he got fakes???? 
roll.gif

actually i just talked to Solesupremecy. I actualyl got him mixed up with those overseas vendors. I apologized to him and he has legit pairs and his reputation alone is word. So I apologized to him. If he says he has legit pairs, then he has legit pairs. I dont trust any of those other vendors

does anyone know the release date on these? im still waiting to cop these but not with the 300 pricetag online has knowing i can get them for half the price when they drop, if they drop

chubzpgp wrote:
actually i just talked to Solesupremecy. I actualyl got him mixed up with those overseas vendors. I apologized to him and he has legit pairs and his reputation alone is word. So I apologized to him. If he says he has legit pairs, then he has legit pairs. I dont trust any of those other vendors

yeaso if you talked to them and they have legit pairs with NO JUMPMAN,what does that mean? most likely no jumpman on final version. finalversion is the version that sole supremacy has. i've done business withthem many times since they first came out and the word fake ain't evenin their vocabulary. they're very reputable.

REAL
abc36bcb4fac22249037bcb5bbb022e616d7e756.jpg

FAKE
6a3167442295bcbf246e655ef889de57dafc3975.jpg

going to get sued BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH  sued because they are selling shady products that are wuestionable on how the supplier really got the shoe......if these were released by Nike and these were legit Nike distributors  they wouldnt be selling them right now.  these have been obtained not via Nike anyway and if Nike wanted im sure could shut them down.  Come on man,  Its not slander when Ive got emails from the owners of those sites asking to send the shoes back and canceling orders due to the saturation of fakes.  I mean jesus christ, if you go to VMV they have a butchered jordan XI right on their products page taht shows either a high quality fake  or bad bgrade.  They are worse than bgrade
That's my point.  You made a mistake, but the damage has been done.  You need to be 100% sure if you are going to say things like that.  Think if you were a small business and someone said that about you.  We both know some people believe everything they read on the net as gospel.  I'm just saying you need to think twice next time.

Peace
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom