Jordan 12 French Blue Legit Check. Please HELP

Hello again all,
I purchased this pair of size 10 Jordan 12 French blue from a seller on eBay, who purchased them from east bay receipt, original box included! Thanks to stupid east bay packaging & postal service the box arrive a bit crushed! Would love/ urge your expert opinions and let me know if their authentic or should I file a claim to return. I've compared them to my oh red/black 12's but I don't see much. Stitching, etc seem on point but the from toe idk!
Please help. View media item 2005455View media item 2005456View media item 2005457View media item 2005458View media item 2005459View media item 2005460View media item 2005461View media item 2005462View media item 2005463View media item 2005464View media item 2005465View media item 2005466View media item 2005467View media item 2005468View media item 2005469View media item 2005470

I am not expert but just looking at my own french blues in hand now it looks good except the left shoe on the close up toe shot is off centre and doesnt line up with the blue sole like the right shoe.

I am not expert but just looking at my own french blues in hand now it looks good except the left shoe on the close up toe shot is off centre and doesnt line up with the blue sole like the right shoe.
Thank you. That's exactly why I posted them. All adds up minus that toe and the lizard pattern! Compared them to my friends & all checks out even dates. Though theirs have defects also though from Nike! Maybe Nike QC????

Yes it's hard with JB as i have pairs i have bought from footlocker in person that if i showed picture here the factory defects would make people question the authenticity.

Thank you. And hoping for other feedback to see if I will return them or not! Do your dates match?

Last edited:
Yes it's hard with JB as i have pairs i have bought from footlocker in person that if i showed picture here the factory defects would make people question the authenticity.
Thank you. And hoping for other feedback to see if I will return them or not! Do your dates match?

My friend has 9/9/15 - 12/25/15, similar to mine and his are from finish line! So what's your verdict one mine??
Other than the off center lizard leather on the left toe the rest of the shoes look good to me. Mind you i am not an expert on 12's, in fact my first pair of 12's were the french blues. I am only eye ball comparing my pair with your pictures. Hopefully someone on the board who is more knowledgeable on what to look out for will help you out here.

We all have to remember that these are mass produced shoes, cut from thousands of yards of material and assembled by human beings who work 14 hour days under stressful conditions. There can be small defects but defects don't make them fake. This pair looks legit.

We all have to remember that these are mass produced shoes, cut from thousands of yards of material and assembled by human beings who work 14 hour days under stressful conditions. There can be small defects but defects don't make them fake. This pair looks legit.
That's it exactly. Funnily enough his pair actually has better craftsmanship than mine besides the toe issue. My pair has such sloppy glue work but as you said it comes with the territory due to the way they are manufactured. 

Thanks very much for the feedback and more importantly for your opinion on their authenticity. I appreciate it.

hey i also have those 12 and i also have two different productions dates and i looked on NT and youtube and they say it common so dont worry :smile: 

OP - Nice pix, repped..They look good to me, however im not an expert on this release..But just judging by shape, tooling etc. I would say they look fine..I would still wait for another opinion though.

OP - Nice pix, repped..They look good to me, however im not an expert on this release..But just judging by shape, tooling etc. I would say they look fine..I would still wait for another opinion though.

@timmybrixx thanks very much. Always appreciate your feedback! I've compared them to many videos to spit them as fakes, called east bay, & members on here & they all check out. The stitching & all r on point, just that one shoe toe issue is what had me hanging! Think I'm keeping them!

No trolling frosty blue, lol. Joking! But your look like mine & if you compare your pics to mine in detail, etc I guess that will help you determine. Think your ok!

Thank :smile: first time using NT so am new but if someone else answers it would better :smile:

Back
Top Bottom