JOrdan 12 white and navy blue $92

Originally Posted by SKRIBZZRC

i say.... Quiz needed when you sign up for a username. lol

I agree.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2o4

Originally Posted by snkhead tm retro

Thanks everyblody for replying i posted this to show you mt friend bought these .......... i new they were fake.... but he said they were real so i put them on niketalk to show him thats hes wrong....
LMFAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sorry im allergic to bs.
i hope you dont get your money back and keep buying fakes.
roll.gif
roll.gif

i taught english for a year....... my 2 cents...

"Thanks everyblody for replying i posted this to show you mt friend bought these .......... i new they were fake.... but he said they were real so iput them on niketalk to show him thats hes wrong...."

grab a pen and pencil, and stop posting on niketalk...

"Thanks to everyone (not everblody) for replying to my post. (not posted) I originally posted this to show my friend (not mt friend) who purchasedthese that they were indeed fake (i new... it is "knew" anyway you idiot) I put them on Niketalk to prove to him that the shoes he purchased were notauthentic (not "show him thats hes wrong")

you might as well create a new screen name on here cause you are done.......

go buy some Sketchers. Im sure you-i mean your friend will be able to find a great deal for them on eBay

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Niketalk has reached an ALL-TIME LOW... How many idiots are on this site??? Knowledge is power my fellow NTer's...
Knowing is Knowledge
Knowledge is Power

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by snkhead tm retro

Thanks everyblody for replying i posted this to show you mt friend bought these .......... i new they were fake.... but he said they were real so i put them on niketalk to show him thats hes wrong....

Pedobear3.png

You ain't fooling Pedo Bear, he can smell a naive youngster 10 miles away.

laugh.gif

BBBBWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

lol its still going get your money back lol no knowledge! Jordan never made a flint blue 12! lol

Back
Top Bottom