jordan 12

can someone please give me a review of these because I just got them and I dont want to wear them for ball if they arent goin to feel right
the only thing I know about these shoes is the full length zoom feels nice........anymore info?

The retros from like '03 like my XII Flint Greys are the greatest basketball show in my opinion. I am not sure about the new retros because I have not bought a pair because I am skeptical of the quality. But if they are anything like the '03 Retros, you need to try them out. They are not the best right away but once you break them in, it feels like you are walking with springs.

Originally Posted by RetroXIII 23

The retros from like '03 like my XII Flint Greys are the greatest basketball show in my opinion. I am not sure about the new retros because I have not bought a pair because I am skeptical of the quality. But if they are anything like the '03 Retros, you need to try them out. They are not the best right away but once you break them in, it feels like you are walking with springs.
TRUE! I had a pair of black/red OG's and the 03 retro's(which I still have). To me, they are the best, most durable, supportive shoe out of the sig line. the only ones that I've had that are up there in comfort level are the 21's 

Originally Posted by 45Nique15

can someone please give me a review of these because I just got them and I dont want to wear them for ball if they arent goin to feel right
the only thing I know about these shoes is the full length zoom feels nice........anymore info?

Which XII's?

yea i have the 03 white n gray 12. Great shoe i used them to ball and man they lasted me a long time feels great to.
i also have the cdp 12s and i was just using them for school and they dont feel as durable. the black is chipping off already. They still feel nice but in the court i dont think there going to last.

I would ball in the new 12s just not the flu games, crappy suede quality. the rising suns and white/reds are fine to play in. Good quality and real comfortable

Back
Top Bottom