Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

Just got my FnF coupon. My outlet still hs pairs but I wont know about quality until tomorrow.

I did get 1 pair from there and it'w a true B grade but not bad, just a tad of extra glue.

Capture+_2018-10-29-21-23-47.png
Capture+_2018-10-29-21-24-02.png

We all gonna eat...lets eat!

Heads Up (Pause)

The remaining pairs looked awful @ my
Outlet...
This is what i was fearing. When the sale hits...we may get to double...but they are gonna be trashy quality compared to the first pickins round. My outlets wont let consumers purchase a "newly returned item" they must "be processed and released 24 hrs" which means to me...employees get to peep and cop if they want. So i cant even return my personal pair and re buy at a lower price...

My outlet may get some Thursday, but they have been hard to get a true feel from. I'm out of town for business and nothing within an hour from here. Plan to hit my outlet Wednesday on the way back from the airport and I'll post here. If they get anything, I'll be there whatever day, when doors open and see how much they have. If I can find myself a clean pair, and they have enough stock without people pillaging, I can try to snag more if they pass the eye test...

If I find another pair in my size I’m gonna buy it no matter how trashed it is
Then I’ll just return that trashed pair using my receipt from my first pair I bought :D

FYI you can use that generic code multiple times
In the past I’ve used my generic code in the app up to 3 times
Some outlets might make you physically pull up the app to scan it(they won’t accept the screenshot)
But it’s never happened to me

4 hour round trip, great lakes and downtown is better for me. Appreciate it
Yea, I didnt go but saw some pairs pop up and they said they got em at birch run and stock is low now.

not worth a drive I agree, like I said last week I would be shocked if downtown didn't get em since they been getting all retros. hoping for some good news so will post back for you if I find out.

Yea, I didnt go but saw some pairs pop up and they said they got em at birch run and stock is low now.

not worth a drive I agree, like I said last week I would be shocked if downtown didn't get em since they been getting all retros. hoping for some good news so will post back for you if I find out.
Thanks I'll do the same

Back
Top Bottom