Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

E01DCC53-AB40-450D-9D47-9EED0EEF785E.png

About to make these moves.

BCDE0593-8A7D-4C81-A515-021831B38194.gif

:nerd:

I got a good ol fashioned hunt going for a sz. 12 :lol: reminds me of old times.

Woodstock outlet in GA doesn’t have them. Onto the next.

FYI, according to the outlet thread.. they're making these up if your store has em :smh:

For those of us in the Atlanta, GA area:

Woodstock ❌
Dawsonville ❌
Lawrenceville ❌
Calhoon ❌
Commerce ✅

Apparently Commerce was the only store in the area (and I use that loosely since they’re an hour away from the city) to get them. They got about 40-50 pairs and they apparently went pretty quick about 2 weeks ago.

They do however still have a size 15 in stock. Props to everyone trying to help other NTers on these release. Thats the spirit of the site... along with nitpicking and general pessimism towards most things. Tap tap pull

I'm in NY state, generally shipping costs is like 10-15 for some shoes

just give me a yes/no, so they will end up around 120 after tax, and 30% disco, shipping was about 24 after insurance and signature confirm, so I was thinking if people toss me 160, it would be fair for my time too

just give me a yes/no, so they will end up around 120 after tax, and 30% disco, shipping was about 24 after insurance and signature confirm, so I was thinking if people toss me 160, it would be fair for my time too
Yes, tho I'd rather not do sig confirm cuz I'm usually asleep at this time cuz I work nights but if it's a must, so be it. I might miss the first delivery but I'll just sign the paper; it's all good

Back
Top Bottom