Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

Bro I didn't even know they finally dropped. Walked in, walked out .Just happened to be there and had the 30% FnF. Copped for 110. We lit.

Lightbox_1541102932978.jpeg
Lightbox_1541102883701.jpeg

You like?

bro i love them. wanted them from the moment i first saw them. then was bummed when release day came and they didnt drop. was in footlocker on day and saw them sitting on the kids wall, was sick that the juniors got them. this was a perfect shopping trip. completely random and came up on a gem. i def suggest them.

i wore the Olives 13s the other day for the first time. wore with white socks. They popped hardbody with white socks. looked crucial af.

bro i love them. wanted them from the moment i first saw them. then was bummed when release day came and they didnt drop. was in footlocker on day and saw them sitting on the kids wall, was sick that the juniors got them. this was a perfect shopping trip. completely random and came up on a gem. i def suggest them.

i wore the Olives 13s the other day for the first time. wore with white socks. They popped hardbody with white socks. looked crucial af.
Yea I copped last week the day they dropped

Haven’t wore my olive 13s yet either, wear with white socks you say?

cool man, help these bum resellers make $20 just to StockX can line their pockets

smh

I think what was happening was stockx was probably getting a lot of B grades so they couldn’t sell them
So they had to cancel the sale and refund the buyers
But the early retail pairs that are out in the wild are basically B grades without the stamp
But all pairs are B grades with or without the stamp

So I have been calling the outlet near me every day for the last week.....nope didnt get them, nope not yet, keep trying back. Finally they tell me right now they dropped this morning and now they're sold out. Might try my luck with stock x for my 10.5

So I have been calling the outlet near me every day for the last week.....nope didnt get them, nope not yet, keep trying back. Finally they tell me right now they dropped this morning and now they're sold out. Might try my luck with stock x for my 10.5

Have stockx be your last resort
I’m guessing they will accept any and all pairs no matter how jacked up they are
And like dude mentioned you probably won’t have an option to return and get a refund

clutch412 clutch412 damn bro. Sorry to hear that. Thats a bummer. Imma keep hunting near me even though the outlet near me has been burnt out.
@benhouli also needed a size 13 i couldnt find any. Sorry my dude. It was fun while it lasted. I may drive out to irvine and los angeles this weekend.

Yea I copped last week the day they dropped

Haven’t wore my olive 13s yet either, wear with white socks you say?

Bro, trust me...white socks. I wore with some color blind champion shorts, with the white letters, so the white socks brought the accessory color. Flame.

Looks like these are flying off the shelves at $112
Would of loved to have gotten a pair at that price
But I can’t be mad at $160
Still below retail :lol:

For those of us in the Atlanta, GA area:

Woodstock ❌
Dawsonville ❌
Lawrenceville ❌
Calhoon ❌
Commerce ✅

Apparently Commerce was the only store in the area (and I use that loosely since they’re an hour away from the city) to get them. They got about 40-50 pairs and they apparently went pretty quick about 2 weeks ago.

They do however still have a size 15 in stock. Props to everyone trying to help other NTers on these release. Thats the spirit of the site... along with nitpicking and general pessimism towards most things. Tap tap pull

Did Locust Grove get any?

They didn’t make u wait 24hrs?
nope. they were trying to tell me no price adjustment. told them i'm doing a return, and paid for them again. i'm within the 30 days they can't block my blessings. saved like $200 from making that trip.

Back
Top Bottom