Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

shout out to @blazed4dayz619. thank you once again bro. Much appreciated.

20181103_132646.jpg

Just found a pair. I swear ya'll didn't lie about the quality. I had to go through 5 different boxes switching to try and get the best pair. And now, I see I had a friends and family coupon. Bout to head back to return and repurchase.

Just found a pair. I swear ya'll didn't lie about the quality. I had to go through 5 different boxes switching to try and get the best pair. And now, I see I had a friends and family coupon. Bout to head back to return and repurchase.
Good Luck

Good luck? I never had an issue with such. If they trip, I will just return and have my lady walk in and purchase with the coupon
Yea they may tell you u have to wait 24 hours to purchase that same pair returning

Anyone know if Seattle outlets have these? It’s a 2 hour drive away and I don’t want messed up pairs from StockX.

My outlet (Gretna, Nebraska) said they were going to get around 200 pairs over 3 days, some Wednesday (which I picked up some form on Thursday), more on Thursday and today. And this is a store that no longer sells JB as they don't sell enough. Curious how many got raided by the ebay resellers since Thursday morning.
I was there around noon today and heard a manager telling one one of the employees that they had sold half their stock. He was guessing the rest would be gone within a week.

Back
Top Bottom