Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

i presonally ordered before 3 month ago 2 pairs of these
1 of 8.5us
and second 13us
of course both i won't get...
wheni realized it i tried my luck on stockx before they got to 300$
the first one as you already know was canceled the 8.5us
lets see what will happend to the 13us ...
i very hard to believe i will get them
but lets see

i presonally ordered before 3 month ago 2 pairs of these
1 of 8.5us
and second 13us
of course both i won't get...
wheni realized it i tried my luck on stockx before they got to 300$
the first one as you already know was canceled the 8.5us
lets see what will happend to the 13us ...
i very hard to believe i will get them
but lets see

if you do end up getting em, post pics and let us know about the quality

would there be any chance nike just sends em to outlets?

could be a chance but with recalled kicks nothing is guaranteed...only DMP XI's i ever saw sold were folks that didn't RTV em to Nike when da letters in da eyelets bled.

Last edited:
after because nike pulled em due to them not being made correctly thus theyre janked defective shoes.... thats like saying b-grades are collectors items cause theyre sought after cause theyre much more rare lol....

umm do banned I's ring a bell?
don't matter why a shoe is limited, if they're scarce da demand skyrockets either thru time when pairs die off years later from use or crapshoots like this release :lol:

My bro ordered his pair from Stock X before the recall was announced and got his pair. Idk what size tho, 7.5 or 8 i'm pretty sure.

I just can't buy into all this, canceled due to minor cosmetic issues, quality control has become a issue more and more with Nike, my Cactus Jack's and one pair of my raptors are prime examples, I just don't see why they'd finally start worrying about QC... I had these on lock at my local FL I checked them out three days before the release they looked buttery to me.... I've been waiting a minute on these....

I just can't buy into all this, canceled due to minor cosmetic issues, quality control has become a issue more and more with Nike, my Cactus Jack's and one pair of my raptors are prime examples, I just don't see why they'd finally start worrying about QC... I had these on lock at my local FL I checked them out three days before the release they looked buttery to me.... I've been waiting a minute on these....
I feel you playa

I won a raffle and decided not to purchase the moment I noticed no 3M then it got cancelled anyways

Interested in seeing if these will eventually come out and if so, how different will they be

Bro you can clearly see that the tongues are slanted thus hiding the Jumpman

That's what I thought as well but look at the pair in the front row on the right. That tongue is only slightly slanted so you should be able to see the Jumpman partially, but there's nothing there at all.

Not every pair has the defects. I recently acquired two to try and flip. I'm not sure when or if they announce a re-release. It's truly a mystery.

U got 2 pair?

I will have soon. 7.5 and a 10.5 . I talked to a few guys that I deal with when buying and their pairs had the bleeding on the suede. I didn't purchase those. The bleeding was not terrible but not ideal either.

This was posted on YouTube

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2018-09-16 23-36-53.png
    Screenshot at 2018-09-16 23-36-53.png
    18 KB · Views: 75
This was posted on YouTube

Hmm interesting. Well let's wait and see I guess. The amount of defects is still alarming though lol. And these did not release overseas either unless backdoored. Let's wait and see from an official statement from Nike/JB

Yea recalling all those shoes because of Quality didn't make any sense to me.
JB didn't ALL OF A SUDDEN start caring about quality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom