Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

To all my guys out on the hunt...I've checked out so many pairs of these and all types of sizes. The red bleed is really the minor issue. If you find yourself a pair that has just a little red here and there i say that is a winner. Some defects ive seen in my scouring the outlet were atrocious.
Sole separation of midsole,
Lace holders snapped off ?!?,
Some lace holders werent aligned correctly and instead of having a parallel lace holder they were off set or askewed,
Silver paint from the workers stitching visible,
Some toe boxes were uneven. More tumbled on one shoe than the other. ( this was very common)
That is why i was sending pics to all my NT fams.
Some shoes even had black spots all over the yellow suede...and i quickly figured out what that was from.
If you have read some of the posts from a couple days ago....you'll remember i mentioned they are stamped with the B grade logo on the box size tag, inside box top and on the size sticker on the tongue( that can be wiped off since the size tags have that glossy film cover) Well,
What was happening is that people were looking at pairs and not noticing that the black ink from the shoe size tag was wiping off from there hands and consequently marking the yellow suede when they were looking at the shoe, thus permanently staining the yellow suede. Just some observations i have come across. Rest assured to my homies...i sent pics and definitely did my best for each homie. Reps to all the real G'z!
Also..i am pretty sure i wiped off the black ink on each pair i assisted with. But please do a double check. A moist towel wipes it right off...just in case you see some on your adventures.

To all my guys out on the hunt...I've checked out so many pairs of these and all types of sizes. The red bleed is really the minor issue. If you find yourself a pair that has just a little red here and there i say that is a winner. Some defects ive seen in my scouring the outlet were atrocious.
Sole separation of midsole,
Lace holders snapped off ?!?,
Some lace holders werent aligned correctly and instead of having a parallel lace holder they were off set or askewed,
Silver paint from the workers stitching visible,
Some toe boxes were uneven. More tumbled on one shoe than the other. ( this was very common)
That is why i was sending pics to all my NT fams.
Some shoes even had black spots all over the yellow suede...and i quickly figured out what that was from.
If you have read some of the posts from a couple days ago....you'll remember i mentioned they are stamped with the B grade logo on the box size tag, inside box top and on the size sticker on the tongue( that can be wiped off since the size tags have that glossy film cover) Well,
What was happening is that people were looking at pairs and not noticing that the black ink from the shoe size tag was wiping off from there hands and consequently marking the yellow suede when they were looking at the shoe, thus permanently staining the yellow suede. Just some observations i have come across. Rest assured to my homies...i sent pics and definitely did my best for each homie. Reps to all the real G'z!
Also..i am pretty sure i wiped off the black ink on each pair i assisted with. But please do a double check. A moist towel wipes it right off...just in case you see some on your adventures.

Your efforts are very appreciated man.

blazed4dayz619 blazed4dayz619 :nthat:
1E7D0CB0-0B55-4E93-A781-13D61D0839B6.jpeg

Riverhead Long Island New York

Called at 10:30 AM Sunday Morning for the Air Jordan 13 Retro Carmelo Anthony Class of 2002
The Nike Employee told me they had a few pairs available. I asked him to hold my pair since I am a little over an hour away. The employee told me first come first serve. I didn't leave until 12:00 noon and got there at 1:15 there were and still are plenty of pairs available. The shoes are not in the aisle, you have to ask and employee and the will bring them from the back. I grabbed 2 pairs a 10 and a personal pair 10.5 both had flaws with slight bleeding and a glue stain but overall they are in good condition otherwise. I used my military discount and they were $143 before tax well worth the trip. I didn't look at anything else and headed back to watch football. The Jets and Giants suck I should have stayed longer.

I am just posting a snapshot of one of the receipts i have. No shade to any homies i have already talked to....but a couple dudes that will remain nameless( new lurkers) have pm'd me yesterday and asking how much of a disco im getting and what am i making off them...and can they get them 20 or 30 cheaper. I was like...bro...c'mon man?!?!
15406600572571818082667.jpg

I also send pics of the shipping receipt bro and im not jackin nobody! Im not a hater..so I'll just post the pic and hope the new guys understand that im just happy our pears are decent and clean as far as the flaws on these were concerned.

This is absurd! if you're ever in the Milwaukee area hit me up.

That 30% would be clutch if your outlet even gets them or still have decent sizes by then

I called my outlet today just to see and they keep saying they won’t get them because their location doesn’t carry Jordan Brand

That’s what I’m hearing
Hopefully Nike sends me a generic code thru the app
It is, wanted to make sure It was the 1st, I heard it was a few weeks back

any idea if Detroit or Great Lakes got em? :nerd:

don't feel like copping anything other than concords but I might have to check em out and for $100, since I got a $10 card :lol: might be worth it

Back
Top Bottom