Air-Jordan-13-Retro-Atmosphere-Grey-414571-016-Release-Date-6.jpg

Air-Jordan-13-Retro-Atmosphere-Grey-414571-016-Release-Date-7.jpg

Air-Jordan-13-Retro-Atmosphere-Grey-414571-016-Release-Date-9.jpg

Air Jordan 13
Color: Atmosphere Grey/White-University Red-Black
Style Code: 414571-016
Release Date: March 30, 2019
Price: $190

The colors are amazing and the concept is dope, however there're two things that throw the whole shoe off for me... 1- The points and details on the laces, 13s are know to have simple basic laces, that obviously can be fixed with a simple lace swap and 2- the two shades of gray on the suede part looks terrible, actually makes them look cheap, that part should have been the same shade of gray... If the suede part it's all the same shade I'll be all over them otherwise I'll pass

The colors are amazing and the concept is dope, however there're two things that throw the whole shoe off for me... 1- The points and details on the laces, 13s are know to have simple basic laces, that obviously can be fixed with a simple lace swap and 2- the two shades of gray on the suede part looks terrible, actually makes them look cheap, that part should have been the same shade of gray... If the suede part it's all the same shade I'll be all over them otherwise I'll pass
Agree on the colors and laces. Laces should’ve been white. Grey mesh the same color as the midsole would’ve also been better.

Remind me of the early 2000s. Too bad it’s not the early 2000s and 13s aren’t as coveted as they used to be.

Gotta blame Gentry for that
upload_2019-2-27_22-24-50.jpeg

upload_2019-2-27_22-26-0.jpeg
Those horizons were definitely not Gentry, and I don’t think those had an affect on the love for 13s. I think a lot of bad cws (2013-2017 which coincidentally had zero Gentry involvement since he left jb 2 years prior), removal of the synthetic suede from the midsole for a while, and other models becoming trendier(1,4,12) tanked the allure. The price too.

Those horizons were definitely not Gentry, and I don’t think those had an affect on the love for 13s. I think a lot of bad cws (2013-2017 which coincidentally had zero Gentry involvement since he left jb 2 years prior), removal of the synthetic suede from the midsole for a while, and other models becoming trendier(1,4,12) tanked the allure. The price too.

Horizons were such a depressing shoe. They were an inferior version of the Futures, which themselves were an inferior model.

Will cop them on discount. Not great, not awful.

Get rid of my reflective 13s too. This is a better grey-based colorway to me.

I wish these had the black lower/heel like on the Barons and everything else as is.

Love the shoe, absolutely hate the stiff fake leather. Wish they would use nice leather for 13's again. They are making them look bootleg. This model deserves more. They can put good leather on Union 1's, but they can't on 13's. :smh:

Very bad cw and don’t forget the removal of 3M.

You know it's bad when even the official Jordan pics can't even tempt you into the shoes.

These are nicer than when pics first surfaced or than I was expecting them to be.
I think my favorite part is the black sock liner.

A dark grey 3m side panel would have been exhilarating... but...

Can we just get some 3m flints and playoffs for the love of what we all really want.

Back
Top Bottom