Jordan 13 "Atmosphere Grey"

You’re right except for classics (Infared VI, Concord XI, etc.). And retro 1s.
I already included them when I mentioned limited. I just assumed since we on here we both know the sneakers that were limited and or can’t wait on because of hype.

That’s why I didn’t specifically name the sneakers cause I knew you knew the type of sneakers that I was speaking on and your post shows that also.

I already included them when I mentioned limited. I just assumed since we on here we both know the sneakers that were limited and or can’t wait on because of hype.

That’s why I didn’t specifically name the sneakers cause I knew you knew the type of sneakers that I was speaking on and your post shows that also.
Makes sense. You can also usually forecast the demand of a sneaker by looking at the pre release prices on the secondary market. You’re right.

Yah I just checked FTL FTA calendars and they aren't on there...seems these will be a little less available.

These are actually very nice... I think we're all just smart enough not to buy any 13 at release at this point because we know the price will drop... unless they do these in hyper royal numbers.

These should comp to around Hyper Royal 13’s, want these but I’ma hold off until those 4’s in May... trying to get out of my kid ways & stop buying everything I like.

Screenshot_2019-03-23-10-02-59.png

Light work.

All good ,, these are going straight to the pavement once they arrive.
Black and greys are among my favorite colors to wear.
If/when they hit the outlets Ill grab another if Im feeling these to that extent.
Nothing wrong with holding out for a cheaper price.
I know my go keeps me paid, $190 to me is 2hrs of work tops..

Back
Top Bottom