Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

Navys are my second favorite Jordan. This wait has been too long. I'm not letting a plastic jumpman stop me. I'll pluck the metal one off my '05 lows and swap em.

I'm in for a pair of chutney 13s. Only was able to own the Navy lows when they originally released, both pairs will be had this time around.

No, it cannot be, a plastic Jumpman. :smh:.

With the promo video having the Chutney spinning so fast I honestly couldn't tell.
Replacing the metal Jumpman is just plain wrong. :smh:

Still getting regardless but I was hoping they would stay true to the OG model.
The color of the medal doesn't fade over time like the plastic does or let me say will fade over time.

Last edited:
I wouldn't so it's so much hype because I remember getting most on sale back in the day, but in today's time, it may be a little hyped since these will be the first time they retro since 98

Last edited:
Never got the hype for low top 13's
i wouldn't really call it hype for these. i know once these drop people are gonna move on to the next thing. i think the 13 lows are just for a particular "niche" if we are talking about enthusiasts liking them. I'm not a big fan of jordan lows but the 13 lows are my favorite 

Chutneys still as ugly as I remember them being.

Have a theory on originally-ugly turned popular shoes:

Folks hyping them now were young when they released, and their parents weren't about spending $120 on Jordans, so these [and Olive 9's, etc] were perfect at $30/$40 on sale.

Thus, for many, these were "My First J's" and they beat them to the ground. Now kids are older and they've become grails for that generation.
Just thoughts.

Last edited:
Have a theory on originally-ugly turned popular shoes:

Folks hyping them now were young when they released, and their parents weren't about spending $120 on Jordans, so these [and Olive 9's, etc] were perfect at $30/$40 on sale.

Thus, for many, these were "My First J's" and they beat them to the ground. Now kids are older and they've become grails for that generation.
Just thoughts.

That definitley makes sense.

Hope my OG navy lows are still wearable. And by that I mean I hope the glue hasn't dried so I don't have to go through the hassle of glueing them back together.

View media item 2296767
One of the first sneakers I ever coveted. I 'member being upset that my sister got a pair of these and I didn't. Next day, mom comes home with my pair :smokin.

Hope my OG navy lows are still wearable. And by that I mean I hope the glue hasn't dried so I don't have to go through the hassle of glueing them back together.

One of the first sneakers I ever coveted. I 'member being upset that my sister got a pair of these and I didn't. Next day, mom comes home with my pair :smokin.

Everything I have (non-AJ1/AF1) pre-2000 are all dried up. You may survive 2-3 wears, but bring a back-up or some slides wherever you go!

Back
Top Bottom