Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

^
To be honest, and not to be too picky but last years release was pretty damn good good/spot on aside from the red liner...still would've wished for suede midsole but I can't complaint.

On another note, is it just me or, is every other other sneakerhead above 30 prefer low cut to mids? I find myself picking up more lows than anything else.

I've always been a low top guy and the Navy XIII's are one of the shoes that helped push me more into the sneaker game back in the day.. Got plenty of Mids and Highs as well, but these days at 33 the low tops are the usually the only ones that will get the wifes full approval anymore..

Man, those quai clean.. wanted those, but no luck on RD and price shot up quick. Only 13 low is hornets which I've only wore twice.. kinda forgot I had em til 13s started popping up again for this year.

count me in on the CHUTNEY

They'll go good with my yellow Ray Allen Sonics jersey.

Black/Chutney

Green/Yellow/White

What jersey are you talking about?
I see ur point. I just didnt think black on the shoes would clash with the green on the jersey.

The jersey is 99% yellow. I dunno, maybe the yellow's wont match. We'll see.

I also got a all-yellow Rickey Henderson jersey that I wear to A's games. But again, it has some green in it haha.

I personally don't think the yellows are going to match but like I said fam "more power to you"

Last edited:
pass for me. combination of not a fan of 13 lows + these colorways.

if anything i might bite on the navy blue/black lows

pass for me. combination of not a fan of 13 lows + these colorways.

if anything i might bite on the navy blue/black lows

That black and blue colorway is the brave blue and black that has been confirmed for 2017

Back
Top Bottom