Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

smokin.gif

I take back what I just said
Pulled the trigger for $114!
Looks like it was one of the last pairs
3 pairs it is!
I'm gonna rock my pair this week...then the following week...then the....[emoji]128514[/emoji]
You can add turkey to my sneaker passport

Last edited:
Not too crazy about 13 lows, but I'm impressed with the Chutneys. Very nice, just got mine in..

Once I got my BB in hand I instantly fell in love
Gonna need them chutneys
Not sure how long my trigger finger can hold off
Never ordered from 290
How long does it usually take?
They are using DHL don't remember the last time I got anything from them

Last edited:
Does anyone know if we will get a 2017 champagne and cigar pack ? The 8s were last year I was hoping for 9s but I ain't heard jack about new ones . Also I don't even know how to start a thread for this topic or I would lol

They`re trash............If they were the actual shoes he wore it would have been 10X better...............Maybe the same shoe with HINTS of gold to commemorate, but they just put some **** together and put it out.
Off topic lol but I feel the same way. Why not just release the OG Colorway with better materials and a touch of gold form here and there. JB missed an opportunity to at least create a good amount of hype on this release, smh.

Does anyone know if we will get a 2017 champagne and cigar pack ? The 8s were last year I was hoping for 9s but I ain't heard jack about new ones . Also I don't even know how to start a thread for this topic or I would lol

There won't be a Cigar/Champagne pack for 9s, Jordan was "retired" and playing baseball when they originally released. Every pack that's dropped is for the Championships MJ won/shoe worn that year. This year's Champ pack is the DMP 13/14 pack that just released.

Just got my brave blues in from footlocker, used that 15% off promo code, and they are flawless, now im waiting for my chutneys to come in from swoosh; could not pass them up for $105

Brave blues came in from sns
Forgot to take a pic...
But trust me my pair is A1
No complaints here

Chutneys are tempting, but I'll have to pass. I'll cop later if they're still sitting on the shelves.

Last edited:
Any help here fam ...???

I placed a big on a size 11.5 and 12 on the chutneys on StockX. Both bids were accepted seconds apart . Is there anything I can do ?

My bid for $120 just got accepted on stockx for the wheats, so $133 shipped....not bad, I know they'll be lower soon though

Back
Top Bottom