Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

It's tempting. But I think these could go lower on boutique And/or NDC/footlocker soon enough

Normally for me it's been about 10 days from accepted bid to receiving shoes.

How long does it take to get to you from stock x? 1.5-2 weeks?

Depends how fast the seller ships and where they are located
Stockx is in Detroit
For me since I'm in Chicago if the seller ships next business day I usually get package in 5-6 business days
Once it arrives in Detroit it's 1-2 business days for me [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Depends how fast the seller ships and where they are located
Stockx is in Detroit
For me since I'm in Chicago if the seller ships next business day I usually get package in 5-6 business days
Once it arrives in Detroit it's 1-2 business days for me [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Ahh right on for the info. Still haven't bought anything at stock X.

Didn't make an account yet. Waiting for the right shoe so I can drop that $25 off as well.

Anyone get tracking from 290 square meter that ordered B.B.? I've noticed these overseas spot take a minute to process orders

Anyone get tracking from 290 square meter that ordered B.B.? I've noticed these overseas spot take a minute to process orders
Bruhh, not just overseas, I've had Eastbay take over 2 weeks to send shipping info 
mean.gif

I havent received any tracking from 290
It just says "completed"
Yeah more like completed in taking my money lol

Last edited:
i also ordered BBs last Thursday and just received a response to my email. He said "
We are sorry for delay, but we have many orders and we will prepare all of them, it can be take more days as usual"
No tracking info , no updates, just this email

Last edited:
Yea I canceled my sns order bc it took over a wk w/o any shipment and went with these guys for a better price and have a feeling the same thing is happening lol. I'll give them until the end of the wk if not this will be cancelled as well

It's crazy how you can get discounts from resellers faster than retailers
Gotta love it!
I've been scrolling thru stockx a lot of new releases under retail

I'm sure some of them are actually store owners

This is solid proof that JB needs to drop MSRP... These store owners are getting the short end of the stick as JB makes money either way. This was literally the same problem Nike Basketball had when they were selling LeBrons at $200+ retail and few people were buying (so Nike dropped prices last year).

I'm going through the same thing with 290sqm on the brave blue order as well...the response I got was "We prepare all the orders, it’s take time and we apologise for the delay"

Back
Top Bottom