Jordan 2 Black Cement - September 23, 2023

Could be the CW to finally get a hit on the 2s for JB; they've been pushing them hard this year.

Bred 4 is my favourite shoe but despite the clear nods to that shoe, will be passing - would have been interested in a pair of Lows with this CW. The plastic eyelets in grey should have been a thing.

This sneaker and the unc 2 are the two sneakers I've seen the most pics without being laced up. IDC what they look like not laced up. I want to see how they can potentially look on my feet(laced up).

They're actually ok. I wouldn't buy them unless it was cheap, but not bad. Considering what JB does often.

They kept it simple and based it around the 3.

Shiny black leather looks sort of cheap though.

They're actually ok. I wouldn't buy them unless it was cheap, but not bad. Considering what JB does often.

They kept it simple and based it around the 3.

Shiny black leather looks sort of cheap though.
I just think JB need to cut their losses with the AJ 2 and realize it isn’t a sneaker many people at all are going to pay $175+ for. If they cut the retail price to like $130 or lower, I bet more people would be into them, especially younger kids with less disposable income who still want retros.

Sail midsole should've been cement grey and made the tongue all black with red wings logo.

Only other hits of red are the Nike lettering in the back and the red on the heel part of the outsole. Sail only on the outsole

Then throw in an extra pair of red and sail laces for optionality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom