Jordan 2 Black Cement - September 23, 2023

Yooooo..... fedex just dropped off a package. So i ordered these on release day on a saturday. Was supposed to be shipped to me the next tuesday. Never came.

Didnt think anything of it. Following week. Still no delivery. Hit up nike customer service - rep told me it look like it was 'lost' because it was 'waiting on carrier pickup' via fedex over a week. Rep apologized, made a new order and sent it 2 day shipping and gave me a coupon for free 2 day shipping on my next order.

Shoes came in and rocked em immegiately. Love em! Surprise of the year and highly recommend even at retail.

Well, i got a knock on my door. Mind you, nike just emailed saying my cherry 12s just shipped 2 hrs ago. When i saw the box outside, i automatically assumed it was the 12s. But no, its another bc2 which i presume was the original order. Now i got a free double up. Yezzer!

PXL-20231101-222915508.jpg

AFC21D3E-1E45-4DED-A18F-64FECB0AB94A.jpeg

I’m so glad these went on sale, i wanted them when they first released but i knew they would eventually go on discount. They came out to $140 and some change shipped, which is feel is what a Jordan 2 should cost

These are nice... especially since they were 25% off. I have a sentimental spot for this colorway since the first pair of Jordans I bought were the Black Cement 3s in 2011 and it got me into sneaker collecting. Stood in line until 5 AM for those on Black Friday. I wore those pairs so much that the heel tab broke off and I still kept wearing them. Haven't even worn the 2018 retro yet. Hopefully those don't disintegrate when I put them on eventually.

IMG_0344.JPEG

IMG_0346.JPEG

IMG_0351.JPEG

IMG_0352.JPEG

IMG_0361.JPEG

IMG_0364.JPEG

IMG_0365.JPEG

Last edited:
These are nice... especially since they were 25% off. I have a sentimental spot for this colorway since the first pair of Jordans I bought were the Black Cement 3s in 2011 and it got me into sneaker collecting. Stood in line until 5 AM for those on Black Friday. I wore those pairs so much that the heel tab broke off and I still kept wearing them. Haven't even worn the 2018 retro yet. Hopefully those don't disintegrate when I put them on eventually.

IMG_0344.JPEG

IMG_0346.JPEG

IMG_0351.JPEG

IMG_0352.JPEG

IMG_0361.JPEG

IMG_0364.JPEG

IMG_0365.JPEG
Meh just give me the 3's. Trash the 2's

Back
Top Bottom