Jordan 2009 Conspiracy Theory

laugh.gif

I think its just the time frame, I don't think it has anything to do with the 2k9s at all. I know lots of places get random restocks of shoes sometimes, ithink the 23s were over-produced, but then they were limited at release in order to build hype, and now Nike is selling the extra pairs.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

A few weeks back when Flight Club got some pairs of 23s I didn't think anything of it. Then I started to see 23's on the net on various sites. Just today Shoetrends put up a FSR of Wizards, Carolina's and Bulls 23s. Then I spotted some CDP 11/12's show up online in various places in various sizes and somethin' just popped in my head.

The 23s and CDP 11/12 were some of the most popular JB releases recently...does anybody else find it funny that after the total failure of the 09s that out of the blue we start seeing 23s appear and a few CDP 11/12 appear? I can't remember a time when a previous jordan just begain reappearing for retail (in the case of the 23s) this long after the release of the next J.

Am I just being paranoid or is JB tryin' to up rake in some extra profit to make up for the 09 failure.
you are probably paranoid haha jk....then again they re-released the b'loyals and even dub zeros so i would says maybe its not a release sincebig time retailers havent gotten the restock of 23s, its just various websites, so you never know they probably just got stock from places who didnt sell (i.e.small retailers or other retailers who had them and didnt move them well, so places like ST and PYS just buys them up).

2009 was just a failure and they will probably be at outlets soon (already saw some of the white ones show up at factory stores but at prices no one would copat still).

most of u guys werent on here back when the XVIII's were restocked on eastbay 2 years after they released. the white/red and white/blue colorway. and theywere really cheap. i remember it was posted on here and i copped a pair quickly. i wish i still had them

who knows what jb did.. little off topic but i cant decide which xx3 i want to get off of shoetrends lol

Wow $150 for each colorway, that's better than city sole's restock ($185 for Chi and Motorsports, and $165 for UNC). I didn't think it would getbetter than that. If I was really into any of these colorways I'd be all over this.

Was never a fan of the patent leather toe box tho.

I think they were from over seas. Sent back to nike. Then back out to places where previous models sold.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I think they were from over seas. Sent back to nike. Then back out to places where previous models sold.

Yeah I thought that too when somebody posted that earlier in the thread but like folks have said since...did they even sell the UNCs and Bulls overseas? Ifnot, I think my theory is correct. The 23's FLEW off the shelves in the states...now all of a sudden you "find" enough inventory to stock a FSRat Flight Club and at least two online retailers? Come on now. Unless somebody can confirm the quickstrikes were sold overseas it looks to me like JB fired upa 23 production line to pad some profits.

Not really a conspiracy. Just sounds like JB is trying to re-release some of there better selling shoes from this to try to narrow down the loss they made onthe 2k9.

BASICALLY WHAT EVERYBODY WITH A BRAIN IS SAYING THESE SHOES THAT ARE "POPPING" UP ARE JUST OVERSEAS SIZES THAT DIDNT SELL & ARE JUST GETTING BACKTO THE STATES JUST COP WHILE YOU STILL SEE YOUR SIZE RT NT...

Back
Top Bottom