Jordan 3 Fire Red Legit Check

Okay so i bought these from a guy on ebay, feedback was nearly perfect so i assumed it was cool. While they were on the way to my house i realized they were shipping from China so i instantly became skeptical. When they arrived i got even more suspicious. Things that worry me are the size tag, the foreign tag on the back and the lack of a size sticker on the insole. The shoes themselves actually seem to check out to me for the most part. Just want some outside opinions. Thanks. 

Looks legit bro.. Brought some pairs where i was initially from (nike philippines) and all of the shoes dont have the size sticker on in the insoles. Everything is on point.. How much did you pay or them all in all?

100% legit. Only US pairs come with that size sticker. Overseas pairs don't come with that or an MSRP tag

These looked legit, man.

One more thing from the box can add proof of the shoes are legit, it is the chinese characters white label on the outer shoebox(your 3rd pic). 

That label only comes with the Chinese Nike Retail stores sold shoes. 

I understand the skeptical about shoes shipping from China are more likely fakes, but not in all cases.

Back
Top Bottom