Air Jordan 38

That red unit looks like it may be full length bottom loaded zoom
Really hope it is some type of air/zoom. Would be willing to try them as they don’t look that bad. 37’s looked bad, but for me, any standalone foam cushion that is going to bottom out is an automatic deal breaker. That 23 foam in the heel was done for me before arrival.

The only thing I don’t like about the base 19s is that metal 23 plate. That thing will tear your socks and shins up.

I wish they would drop the black and gold 19 SE again. I’ll never forget 10th grade seeing my boy Troy rocking them with a black tee and golden brown sweats. Made me do the complete NT Turn on those! Always wanted to recreate that fit, but I didn’t have that type of money at that time lol.

Recently sold the majority of my collection (135 pairs) and in that, were my OG white/grey, 19s, OG West Coast 19s (black toe and shroud) and OG Olympic SE 19s. Really liked them all. Especially the West Coast colorway. The SEs were worn but clean, the other two were almost brand new. Sike regret, but then it fades. But I'll always be a fan of the 19s. 👍

Better shot at the x-plate and a pretty good top down view…
1680056339286.jpeg
I'm in!

I'm optimistic these gon' be good on court and I'm somewhat pleased with the aesthetics in general.

The only thing I don’t like about the base 19s is that metal 23 plate. That thing will tear your socks and shins up.

I wish they would drop the black and gold 19 SE again. I’ll never forget 10th grade seeing my boy Troy rocking them with a black tee and golden brown sweats. Made me do the complete NT Turn on those! Always wanted to recreate that fit, but I didn’t have that type of money at that time lol.
Loved the 19 SE’s. My high school colors were black and gold so I convinced the coach to make the SE’s our team shoe my senior year. Better than the wack Adidas pro models we had my junior year lol

Last edited:
https://kenlu.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/ucla-kiki-rice-debuts-air-jordan-38-xxxviii-6.jpg
1680148726625.png

1680148660066.jpeg

On the 38, I think it spells Jordan in the middle black piece. There is something going on with those 3 black ankle pieces as far as patterns/materials go. It would be another shout out to the 8 and seems to make sense to me. We shall see…
Hope so, these definitely need a few more call backs if they're continuing with that trend. Was hoping they'd do it until the 10. That would make sense in my mind, because Im in favor of order over chaos. Weird that they went so pull tab crazy on the 33, 35, 36. And on this one nothing.

Not trying to be rude but I don’t see the similarities. Was that a good performance shoe? Anxious to see what collabs they do with the XXXVIII and what the lows look like.

the 2k3 looked like a performance beast when it came out.
but the collar was stiff and caused a lot of friction on the skin. couldn't get over that discomfort during play. very similar issue to the lebron 3 for me.

Back
Top Bottom