Jordan 4 Air max 95 neon green

Might've bit to soon .... Prices may be cheaper in the future 🤔. Didn't realize these had that 225 tag on em... Smh

Surely these are sitting everywhere and will go cheaper... That deal wasn't bad at all! I would of copped for sure...
Yeah I actually grabbed the last one they had, 170 shipped ain't bad and honestly after watching some reviews, I'm starting to think these might be sleepers in the future and more limited then ppl realize, iconic mash up......that 225 tag is what killt em and Corona virus. I bet they would've sold out at 190 retail, It seems the materials and quality is 🔥🔥🔥soft suede all around....ill know more once I get em in hand. If they do go super cheap like 120, I'll probably double or triple em. I don't see it though, they'll discount to 180-190 and probably sell out. We might see 150-160.... discount codes can get em to 130 if they do make it there. We shall see....

You dont have any or cant find simple generic flat white or black laces at any of the myriad of shoe stores or online to replace the nice reflective laces they come with?

ok.
I dunno why ppl throwing whack azzz laces in these. The reflective rope laces are it, I just wish they were a dark grey....would've been so much cleaner. But I still like em as is.....

I’ve been wanting these since the first pics surfaced. I might wait a little longer for the price but I’ll order some by the end of the month

These would of sat at $190 too lol

I’ll cop if $120 or below
Well guess you won't be copping then lol....
these will go cheaper. The entire planet is shut down and nobody is making money.
We'll see. I'm cool with 30% off. If they go alot cheaper I ll grab another. I don't see it happening though. I think 157 will be close to as low as you can get without that swoosh disco.

Salty rooted just cancelled my order. Said they were oos when I bought. Guess I'll be waiting for more discos to hit ...

Dang homie... I thought that you hit when you linked me up, code attached. Sigh...Oh well you can jump in the canoe with me and grab a paddle. We'll quest the river together... lol
Lmao, no doubt bro....I got an order confirmed and everything, I'm not mad they gave me a 30 off code that's good for 1 year....imma keep my eyes open and any deals I'll post here asap. Kicks crew has my size for 140 with free shipping ..... Never dealt with them though anybody bought from kicks crew?

Last edited:
$170 is an ok price if you need em...but I'm waiting for that $140-$150 range

Thanks for the heads up guys... Yes sir... Neon 4s are out the way. Hopefully no cancellation. DMP 6s up next...
Screenshot_20200407-002310_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom