Jordan 4 Air max 95 neon green

I was supposed to chill until the top 3 5s next month but had to jump on this one 150+ tax .... I’m in!
6DCC1A3D-5FF4-49B5-94CC-BAFB17F4B9B1.png

I gave in this morning and got a pair also
that was the price I was Comfortable with
Thing is they’re being shipped from a store not from a Warehouse

i don’t know if that’s good or bad with what’s going on

Last edited:
I gave in and copped for $161.99 after tax on the Footaction sale and used Rakuten for the 4.0% cash back

kinda mad i passed on the footaction deal this morning..i'm sure it'll come back again...eastbay and footlocker are still fully stocked along with finsihline

No they sold out.
checked them again 20-30 minutes after I placed my order and it didn't show anymore sizes out of stock from earlier and let me add two more sizes of 9.5 to my cart

I hesitated briefly before deciding to pull the trigger...I wanted to hold out and try to get them for a little less but they'll be $144 after I consider the 4% rakuten cash back 🤷‍♂️

checked them again 20-30 minutes after I placed my order and it didn't show anymore sizes out of stock from earlier and let me add two more sizes of 9.5 to my cart

I hesitated briefly before deciding to pull the trigger...I wanted to hold out and try to get them for a little less but they'll be $144 after I consider the 4% rakuten cash back 🤷‍♂️
Ill wait for Nike to disco them so I can add my military discount and rakutens always good with Nike.

late obviously, but funny that they have another FSR. expect them to go on sale again real soon.

Damn, FTA playing games

I was going to just ask the samething finish line has yet to ship out.
it says the label is made their just waiting for ups to pick up.

the order for the 25% says their shipping from a store
guess we gotta wait it out

Last edited:
just got my pair from footaction

cleaned down the outside box before i opened it and cleaned the jordan box with a clorox wipe
i know i should have waited the 24 hours but didn't want to keep it outside my apt door

Last edited:
Quick question does east bay let you use the spring25 or any code and then also add military discounts?

Back
Top Bottom