Jordan 4 Air max 95 neon green

Bought some waxed gray laces for em.
2AA91500-71F0-4BEC-B5F2-90D98239DC62.jpeg
What length lace did your go with?

Anybody cop it for $155 @ Shiekh? It's been 8 days still not ship yet. I know with what is going on currently may cause delay but I can't wait🤞

Was just able to hit a mall in my state, they were $150 too. Hopefully they get lower lol 😂
That's enough confirmation for me to go by or call my local foot lockers later today to see if they have them and cop if they are...can't take a chance at a lower price than that because my size 13 almost always are gone at that point!

That's enough confirmation for me to go by or call my local foot lockers later today to see if they have them and cop if they are...can't take a chance at a lower price than that because my size 13 almost always are gone at that point!
Man FTL app sucks. They never have $$$ off rewards available. Can’t even use my points to get them for lower than $150 lol.

Man FTL app sucks. They never have $$$ off rewards available. Can’t even use my points to get them for lower than $150 lol.
I had a twenty dollar off so ended up grabbing another pair of these for 129.99 at my ftl yesterday. These are actually flying at the 149.99. I saw four pairs being sold between ftl and champs when I was there.not including mine.

I had a twenty dollar off so ended up grabbing another pair of these for 129.99 at my ftl yesterday. These are actually flying at the 149.99. I saw four pairs being sold between ftl and champs when I was there.not including mine.
Do you use your points immediately when the $off are available?

got mine a little over a month ago for maybe $150...maybe less including cash back somewhere

I was on the fence about keeping them after having them in hand

listed them on ebay not long ago and someone bought them last night

tenor.gif

I copped for 150 about a month ago on finishline. Shoe is made with great quality I highly recommend this shoe if your on the fence about buying.

It's true it is a high-quality made shoe at 150 or 160 or even lower it's a great price

When I wear them the few times I go out people give them a double take

Look how tight and perfect the laces are. It looks like you took them out the box and put them on. That’s what he’s saying. Loosing em up some, let the shoe breathe, hah
Sorry my dude. that’s the way I like to rock my joints nice and tight and the laces have to be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom