Jordan 4 Air max 95 neon green

Have to be in military or affiliated.
Damn!!! Thanks for posting. Might’ve just saved me a tongue lashing from the wife. $225 plus tax ain’t justified. $180 flat is palatable.

Jim jazz sent a email saying available now but I looked and they not it’s a countdown till sat...facepalm

Have to be in military or affiliated.

Thanks bruh. Do you check every morning?
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I usually do. Especially if the main store has a raffle up for a certain sneaker, I’ll check online for it too.

hope these go on STEEP discount
Did you guys find the site and get your shoes? I couldn’t get my pair because of other things going on right now, but I wanted to be helpful for other to make sure that they got theirs. I’m always looking out on both military sites navyexchange and exchange to see what they have posted online. They have good deals and a lot of shoes. I’ll continue looking and post even if I can’t afford to get them, I’ll look out for the next man.

This looks cool

CFFDBD10-6203-466A-B101-65275BF84A58.jpeg

Thanks! Snagged a 10.5. Had no idea after all these years that NEX online was open to all military!
Mos def!! Soon as I transferred from the Navy to the Army, I checked to see if I was still able to login, been shopping online with them ever since. AAFES online is terrible (for sneakers that is).

How fast is shipping?
I paid with my Star Card just so I can get the free standard shipping. Ordered Wednesday, NEX site stated shipped yesterday. Email and FedEx notifications kinda slow. Got those late last night. Standard shipping puts me at next Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom