Jordan 4 Thunder 2012 Legit Check

Bought these locally from someone, they got approved legit on *************, and after the past year and learning more about grey market and what not, I decided to compare these to my other pairs of 4's, and these fit as if they were a half size smaller, the box for them is a bit bigger, with no quality control stamp (can't find any threads on that), and the lining on the tongue doesn't stick out as much as I've seen on others.

I think these might be GM but wait for others to see these.

The production dates are way to close to each other.

The pair was made in a little over a week? Suspicious... 

On my pair(NDC), the production dates are 07/11/12 to 09/14/12.

Other than that, they look good to me.

Best of luck!

-KiCKz

I think these might be GM but wait for others to see these.

The production dates are way to close to each other.

The pair was made in a little over a week? Suspicious... 

On my pair(NDC), the production dates are 07/11/12 to 09/14/12.

Other than that, they look good to me.

Best of luck!

-KiCKz
thanks man. yeah everything looks good in terms of stitching and spacing, but for them to fit a half size smaller maybe me examine them further.

The jumpman on the tongue looks like Big Pun. Without seeing better photos I tag these shoes questionable.

The jumpman on the tongue looks like Big Pun. Without seeing better photos I tag these shoes questionable.
gotcha, these are photos from a year ago, i'll take closer/more detailed ones shortly.

**updated pics, if you need any specific areas/angles shot, let me know.

They fit as if they're a 9.5, and the lining around the tongue doesn't pop as much as it should
Then perhaps GM.

Sorry bro. 
frown.gif

-KiCKz

Then perhaps GM.

Sorry bro. 
frown.gif

-KiCKz
Not a big deal, now I need to replace these. I wish I would have done more research on the GM subject last year, but I had just gotten back into shoes and grabbed these from a "friend".

Back
Top Bottom