Jordan 5 and 4 Oregon Ducks

Both are 100% EASY fakes...UO PEs are some of the most expensive and knocked off models on the planet..999/1000 for sale on the market are fake...You wont get these for cheap or from some random guy in the streets etc. These two pair of shoes would cost you around 10K if legit. That is if you could actually find legit pairs to purchase..

My best advice to you is do a little research on what you are considering buying, know how rare and expensive the pairs actually are..This way you dont beat yourself..Be careful out there man..MANY snakes in the grass these days.

Last edited:
Sorry I dont agree with him. The iluv23s doesnt even list a selling price. i never judge authenticity of shoes on price. People who need money NOW sell shoes below max price all the time. I saw at a show recently a pair go for $800.00. Everyone believed them to be legit. Also so many fakes have brought down price.

I think they are real. Mesh looks like two diffrent colors, but that cold be light. 

Do you have pic of box?

Sorry I dont agree with him. The iluv23s doesnt even list a selling price. i never judge authenticity of shoes on price. People who need money NOW sell shoes below max price all the time. I saw at a show recently a pair go for $800.00. Everyone believed them to be legit. Also so many fakes have brought down price.

I think they are real. Mesh looks like two diffrent colors, but that cold be light. 

Do you have pic of box?
An its this EXACT way of thinking that gets 999/1000 people burned...THEY ARE PEs..We are not talking LB11s or some other GRs! You dont get legit UOs PEs for $800 dude!! Who is gonna sell a $5k pair of shoes for $800?? There are legit channels that would give you 5 times that..RIGHT NOW..if legit that is..USE YOUR HEAD man $800??? Really?

Now sit down and seriously think to yourself which is more plausible..Some guy bought $200 fakes and flipped them to some dumba## at a shoe show he will never see again for a $600 profit and laughed all the way to the bank..Or do you suppose this guy was SO LUCKY to get his hands on EASILY on of the HARDEST shoes to aquire of all UOPEs and EASILY could get $5k for them almost anywhere, however he decided to sell them for a measly $800??? "Because he needed $" There is a sucker born every minute, and the guy that dropped $800 was it that min...Id be willing to bet you anything they were 100% fakes.

People often think these PEs are legit bc most people have never actually seen a legit pair to compare against. Granted, they look good, they look quality, but not next to a legit pair..People get to caught up in "im gonna be the coolest kid around" or "its such a good deal" and forgot to use competence. Every other one at those pizza party shoe shows peddle fakes man..Its just a bunch of noob know it alls, who actually dont know ish..IF you only knew how many fakes ive LCed from a "shoe show"...ALL UO PEs WILL BE USED..NO DS pairs should exist in the 4s and 5s..Only 3s can be DS..Thats the 1st and easiest tell with these.

OP if youre actually considering buying these models you really need to do some HW on what youre after.

Last edited:
You seem to be getting upset because...

I have been in business a long time. Any one successful business will tell you your wrong. You can rant all you want, but the price of a shoe doesn't authenicate them. I have seem reps sold for thousands. Some people prey on people who look at price as a way to authenticate. If you don't agree, that is fine. I'm not mad at you. Don't be mad at me. 

The first thing I look at is the shoe, not the price. As a reseller I only buy shoes below value. As a reseller I know that many times you can sit on expensive shoes for months and them you just drop the price cause you need to move them.  The shoes at the show were real. You dont know, you werent there. They were real. The officials don't allow fakes. If you bring fakes, you will be embarrased publically.

Now back to the shoes amd thanks for addtional pics.

Those are def the promo boxes. They are not retail as should be because they were not sold retail. Soles look good. Shoes def mint.  Based on pics and my expirience selling literally hundreds of shoes, I believe the shoes are authenticate Jordan.  If you can afford them, go ahead. Always spend as less money as you can.

I have been in business a long time. Any one successful business will tell you your wrong. You can rant all you want, but the price of a shoe doesn't authenicate them. I have seem reps sold for thousands. Some people prey on people who look at price as a way to authenticate. If you don't agree, that is fine. I'm not mad at you. Don't be mad at me. 

The first thing I look at is the shoe, not the price. As a reseller I only buy shoes below value. As a reseller I know that many times you can sit on expensive shoes for months and them you just drop the price cause you need to move them.  The shoes at the show were real. You dont know, you werent there. They were real. The officials don't allow fakes. If you bring fakes, you will be embarrased publically.

Those are def the promo boxes. They are not retail as should be because they were not sold retail. Soles look good. Shoes def mint.  Based on pics and my expirience selling literally hundreds of shoes, I believe the shoes are authenticate Jordan.  If you can afford them, go ahead. Always spend as less money as you can.
I agree with @TIMMYBRIXXX. There were so few legit pairs and there SO many fakes I wouldnt take a chance on getting these from anyone but a reputable source that can prove chain of ownership. Someone with the money, expertise, connections, and knowledge to get legit pairs of these in the first place would have zero issues selling them for market value. There is a HUGE secondary market for legit PE's like these. Legit ones don't get "sit on". Chances are,  like 99.9999999% of the pairs on ebay they're these shoes.   

http://www.sneakerfly.cn/?Authentic-Air-Jordan-5-Oregon-Ducks-p516957.html

You bought them for $800 didnt you? Look man im not gonna sit here an argue with you..Nor am i authenticating these shoes based on price alone, Im simply educating OP on what LEGIT pairs cost..Im basing my decision on my knowledge of each pair and the blatent differences i see here, the lack of quality pix( they are mad sh!##y, especially to be LCing these 2 models), knowing EXACTLY how rare both shoes are etc..There are probably under 100 legit pairs out there of each model..You obviously dont understand the rarity of the shoes or the hurdles one would have to go through to obtain a legit pair..Its not about $, its about supply. ESPECIALLY in your personal size? Forget it. These are BIG guys they are college football players, tell me who on the UO football team wore a size 9?
Believe what you wish man... Im not mad at you..Im mad you are on here talking like you know, and giving bad advise - and in your spare time probably selling more fakes(not necessarily intentionally) and giving more bad advise..Why? Because like most people in this game you choose to argue and not listen..You guys are know it alls, and half of you are just buying, selling, and trading fake shoes to each other..These PEs are/were literally under lock and key..They are ULTRA RARE, They are just not floating around for $800.

Legit UO4..Used, NO box..(Athletic dept kept them) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jo...863?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d4e40df5f

Fake pair like above.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-jordan-4-oregon-/111696313356?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1a019e7c0c

Shape and quality are off..Fake is DS, Color of sole is different shade etc. Also note the size.

Now the 5s.. The pair pictured aboves shape is off, tongues are off, material and color is off, heel logo is too small etc..

Tyree Robinson's Legit USED pair. Notice the major differences. Tongues, logos, netting, material color/texture.
View media item 1584945
Tyson Colemans Legit USED pair.
View media item 1584994

Fakes like above
http://universoulsound.myshopify.co...-5-retro-pe-oregon-ducks-promo-sample-special

Lastly man as a "business" owner its your responsibility and duty to know what you're selling to people and advising them to buy. Do your HW, so I dont have too.

Last edited:
I didnt buy them. I saw them purchased.  

Also player were not the only who got the shoes. Team staff and other people with connections also got them. 

Sorry my friend, the shoes are real. They look exactly like the authentic photo. They dont look like the fakes in your link.

Most pe's are made in a size 9 just because they are but these shoes are clearly fake. The netting is off and only a dumbass would sell them for 800, so even I can tell they are fake with ease and agree with @TIMMYBRIXXX

The original thread mentions no price. Me and Timmy are talking about something diffrent. I dont see the nets on the original thread as off. I do see automatic bias'. All he did was ask if shows were real. I believe they are based on quality of shoe, no defects, and labels. The shoes look no less in quality than other real ones I have seen and touched.

I think we should get off side debates and focus on helping the gentleman.

The netting in the 5's looks shiny compared to the authentic but it could be lighting

Wow. Alot of debate I see. I think you both make valid comments. I did not mean for it to turn ugly, just wanted another opinion. I am going to side. with princemiah based off of all the things said. The pictures are identical to the legits. The ebay links you posted are a example of what he said. I have been watching them shoes for months. He has had them listed and no one has bought them and the are legit shoes. Why do you suppose no one has paid for them? Thank you everyone. Thank you princemiah. I will rep u.

Wow. Alot of debate I see. I think you both make valid comments. I did not mean for it to turn ugly, just wanted another opinion. I am going to side. with princemiah based off of all the things said. The pictures are identical to the legits. The ebay links you posted are a example of what he said. I have been watching them shoes for months. He has had them listed and no one has bought them and the are legit shoes. Why do you suppose no one has paid for them? Thank you everyone. Thank you princemiah. I will rep u.
I believe the 5's are fake..green is darker on your pair and the legit pairs has a lighter green...

For 800$...can't u get better pic's? If seller has nothing to hide and he needed fast cash then he should post detailed pic's

Unless they're going for 3,000 or up they're fake, Oregon duck 5's are one of the better fakes made along with the 4's and I would never spend that much money unless I 100% know they are authentic and are from a well know consignment store or seller

Great review Timmy,rep'd...these people are funny..

What are u waiting for iluv?don't miss out on this opportunity buy them now before some1 else does!!

Great review Timmy,rep'd...these people are funny..
What are u waiting for iluv?don't miss out on this opportunity buy them now before some1 else does!!
I know man, I dont even know why i bother sometimes..At least some of you guys are willing to listen..You know what they say about leading a horse to water...

Im 100% confident, bad pix and all both pair are fakes. Those 5s are gonna have WPs dead center on the heel panel, and them 4s are gonna be the wrong light shade of green with the wrong O font..Ive done my part to try and save you. I really hope you decide to listen.

By the way i don't wanna dodge your question so here goes..Why dont i think they have sold? 1st the price..They are expensive and he probably wont budge even a little..Which he shouldn't IMHO. He actually has a legit pair for sale when ebay is FLOODED with $150 fakes..Legit shoes cost what they cost its simple supply and demand.Yes there is wiggle room sometimes in a deal, but not $3000 of it like Prince would have you believe.. 2nd people see other DS pairs go for $800 etc. and they simply assume hes over charging for used kicks at that. They like you, cant easily tell them apart so they ask themselves "why pay $1000s more for the same thing?" They look "identical". However, their not the same thing or identical at all. 3rd if you notice his pairs back tabs paint jobs are cracking off pretty bad..Collectors are looking for pairs in better condition more than likely and people who dont know about this issue probably see this chipping an automatically assume fakes..However its actually a common occurrence on legit pairs believe it or not. Also a very good tell as to authenticate them. Granted im assuming here but the probability that Prince has ever seen let alone touched a actual Legit pair of either model is slim IMHO. An im not trying to talk trash on him, im just saying legit pairs are 1/1000 if not 10000 by now.
I think its as simple as people cant tell them apart, and think he is over charging for used fake cracked up kicks without a box..All are bad signs usually but in this instance its spot on.

Legit pair (notice the chipping)The tone of green, and the O logo..Also notice the difference in stitch count etc on this legit pair
View media item 1585958
Fake pair like above and 99% of the ones traded, sold and bought on the open market
View media item 1585961
Thats not "The same"

I really hope before you pull the trigger you rethink your decision man..If not PLEASE for YOUR sake at least use PP!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom