Jordan 5 Cement Grey 2017

I believe the picture above is from a custom. I'm not sure what model was used. Maybe the poison green one?
​Yep...these are customs not an official pic. These are
pimp.gif
 but I have a feeling JB will disappoint me with the official product...

Per rumors, Jordan 5 Cement Grey is coming in 2017.
Add some green and pink and you got those ones that released not too long ago.

EDIT: Didn't notice this was just a custom of that SHOE LOL my bad.

Last edited:
They can chalk these. I need the stealth's again, after 10 years.

True, id grab a pair of stealths if they came back out. Got a brand new pair earlier this year and luckily the midsole is super sturdy even after a few wears.

They can chalk these. I need the stealth's again, after 10 years.
I sold my stealths about 4 or 5 years ago and have been kicking myself since.  Didn't think I'd want them again but I was wrong!  Such a clean, simple colorway that could be worn with just about anything.

I like the idea of these, I think, but wonder if they'd look better if the midsole in that pic had the black and cement portions flipped?  The heel and teeth in cement, and a long, clean line of black stretching across the shoe.  Might look better?  I don't know.

Waiting on official pics though for sure.

I sold my stealths about 4 or 5 years ago and have been kicking myself since.  Didn't think I'd want them again but I was wrong!  Such a clean, simple colorway that could be worn with just about anything.
True. They are my favorite 5's love wearing them.

The 2017 Air Jordan Retro 5 “White Cement” will feature a White Tumbled Leather upper, silver 3m tongue, red accents, cement speckled midsole and an icy outsole.
-Via ZsneakerHeadz

Last edited:
Had a moment where I realized I didn't need to be copping all these retro+ color ways. These sound like they have potential tho so I'm keeping an open mind, but I'm at the point where everything has to work for me in order to cop so we will see what happens

Reactions: ARK
they look cool but they need to decide what color the lace pads are gonna be because 3 different colors look silly

I mean they don't look bad.

But prefer an original colorway than a retro+.
Yeah, look how close we are to the fire red black tongue original color way. Just needs the red midsole, no cement grey top eyelets and 23 stitching. I'd rather have that than this.

Maybe its me but that tongue really doesn't match the rest of the shoe either. As of right now, this is a pass for me. Wish the toe portion of the midsole was black.

Last edited:
Yeah, look how close we are to the fire red black tongue original color way. Just needs the red midsole, no cement grey top eyelets and 23 stitching. I'd rather have that than this.

Maybe its me but that tongue really doesn't match the rest of the shoe either. As of right now, this is a pass for me. Wish the toe portion of the midsole was black.

They look good but should not have had the fire reds tongue.

Agreed on tongue assessments.

Should've carried the cement to tongue OR had it black with cement detailing.

It's almost like...here is the tongue for what you want but not what we are giving you.

They look dope, but the fire red tongue is throwing me off. Should have been the 3m tongue instead

Back
Top Bottom