Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

If these follow the steps of the 3Lab5 we should be seeing a 3rd colorway after the summer. My guess would be an all blue pair or the " Usher " gold colorway.

LMAO here comes the creasing debate, if yall dont want creases just hold your shoes while you walk in your socks smh

Just called up Footlocker and ordered a 10.5.  they only had 10.5 and 11 left from cancelled orders.  Luckily i am a 10.5!

LMAO here comes the creasing debate, if yall dont want creases just hold your shoes while you walk in your socks smh
I couldn't care less about creasing i buy to wear my shoes . I just know that it was a sticking point with many . I am actually pretty happy so far the creasing on the silvers was nasty

i love creasing on leather shoes, PL doesnt look so hot but its cool either way, wear your shoes guys and sneaker shields arent stopping creases they are just creasing in a different section of the shoe that wasnt designed to crease so good luck with that too

got my shipping info last night. But it just shows label being made. UPS hasn't picked them up yet.
[h4]Order Processed: Ready for UPS [/h4]
cms: id="st_info_recd_en_us" actiontype="0" [h3]Order Processed: Ready for UPS[/h3]UPS has received the electronic transmission of the shipment details and billing information for this shipment from the sender. Once the shipment is moving within the UPS network, the tracking status will be updated.

delivered End Sub Header

cms: id="st_std_msg_info_recd_en_us" actiontype="0"
A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Change Delivery
Request Status Updates
Begin RFC5846 End RFC5846

Label Created On:

05/18/2014

Last edited:
Just checked CL... You can get a pair for $280... Going to wait another week to see if prices drops even more once all online orders starts coming in.

Back
Top Bottom